Let Us Set Your Appointments
Let our professional telemarketing team handle your appointment setting. For more information, call 1-888-532-4794 or fill out our contact form.
- Setting Qualified Appointments
- Call Center Services
- B2B Appointment Setting
- Reduce Costs By Outsourcing
- Increase Revenue
- Skilled Call Center Agents
- Appointment Setting Experience
Affordable Appointment Setting Services for Businesses Helps Your Sales Numbers Thrive
Relying on your secretary to set appointments can be effective if your call volume is low and callers are never put on hold. During particularly hectic times however, a one or 2 person staff are sometimes unable to manage the volume of calls without being overwhelmed, stifling your flow of business - it's during those times you need our appointment setting service! Take a doctors office for example. If your secretary is trying to check out a patient, they are unable to answer inbound calls and set / change appointments. The smart move is to take advantage of our business answering services. With Specialty, your employees can still set appointments, we aren't here to replace them. But if they are busy, our appointment setting services kick in. Whether you are looking for an inbound, outbound, or combination appointment scheduling service, we have the infrastructure and experience to meet your demands.
We Make Things Easy By Using A Shared Database of Contacts
For the most effective appointment setting, we can use the same software as your own office. Unfortunately, our service can't be effective if we are setting appointments in the dark - you need to know what we do & vice versa. Gone are the times when information was entered through a single notebook, constantly erased and crossed over, inaccessible whenever you need it most. We are able to coordinate and set appointments using your online web based calendar system (if you already have one in place such as a Google or Yahoo calendar) - you just need to give us a login & we'll do the rest. Web based calendars are amazing, and since our answering service will be using the same calendar system that your office uses, there is never any fear of double booked times or missed opportunities. Advantages of having our operators access your shared calendar are:
- Accessibility: You, your secretary, and your call center operators can view and edit your schedule from anywhere simultaneously
- Organization: Keep all your appointments in one place without worrying about remembering information later.
- Information: View where, when, and with whom you are meeting about what.
- Customer Service Support: Our operators are skilled appointment setters and will be able to immediately bring up your schedule to make appointments with your callers without dispatching calls. We offer the convenience of in house appointment setting through an outsource call center service.
If you don't have a web based calendar or your own appointment setting software, we can help you set one up! You are in full control of your calendar and our operators act as booking agents. You block times and dictate who is available as you see fit. Our operators are adaptable enough to integrate with any system you already have setup. It's really a no brainier. There is no change in your existing protocol or any new system you or your employees need to adapt to. We always strive to integrate ourselves with any system you have.
We Can Work As An Inbound or Outbound Service
Outsourcing to us means you have access to a potentially unlimited number of appointment setting services depending on your needs. In this role, we act as telemarketing services & lead generation services. Do you like to closely monitor and manage your appointments or would you rather the job was in the hands of competent, professional employees? Are you looking for appointment setting on an inbound capacity or do you need our telemarketers to burn through your call list and set appointments on your behalf. Maybe you are in the insurance industry and need insurance appointment setting services. We can arrange the correct configuration of services to take care of your needs. Highlights of our services include, but are not limited to:
- Inbound Service: Our operators will answer calls from customers and clients, check your schedule, and arrange appointments according to your direction.
- Outbound service: We be used as a telemarketing hub to target potential clients or customers and arrange appointments.
- Daily Reporting: Get updates about your schedule during specified intervals with reports from our operators. This is great if you are not checking your email every 5 seconds and want us to personally call you to let you know about a new appointment.
- Reminders: Get reminders of upcoming meetings through whichever media you choose. Our operators can contact your appointments through outbound telephone calls to remind them of upcoming appointments. We take the initiative to keep your appointment book full & lower no show ratios through automated or live outbound appointment reminder calls.
- Address Book: Have your address book automatically updated with customer or client information. What does this mean? When we talk to a client to book an appointment, we can also input all of their data into a CRM system.
- Follow up Management: Do your appointments require follow-up meetings or calls? We can take care of them as you see fit. We can perform outbound surveys or other types of follow up calls to help your customer service and sales strategies in the future.
With every possible business process covered, we allow your in-house employees to focus on higher levels of business management. Never worry about conflicting or missed appointments again as we work to keep your business flowing.
© 2012 Specialty Answering Service, All Rights Reserved