Need to Talk?
In our industry, if you don't stay on top of new technology, you lose customers - it's that simple. For more information about our service, software, or technology, call 1-888-532-4794 or fill out our contact form.
- The Latest Telephone Systems
- IVR Services
- Voice Broadcast
- Immediate Phone Answer
- Auto Attendants
- Virtual ACD
- Call Center Software
- Answering Service Overview
- Call Center Technology
- Answering Service Pricing
- An Affordable Answering Service
- Call Center Communications
- About Our Services
- About Our Call Center
- Call Center Directory
- Call Center Pricing
- Message Delivery Options
- Telecommunications Glossary
- Answering Service Benefits
- VoIP Answering Services
Want More Information? Want to learn more about the technology used in call centers? Here is a link to great book listed on Amazon.com by Lori Bocklund & Dave Bengtson called "Call Center Technology De-mystified: The No-Nonsense Guide to Bridging Customer Contact Technology, Operations and Strategy"
Learn A Bit More About The Technology We Use In Our Call Centers
The many call centers in the our network are built on the most reliable and advanced call center technology. We are upgrade and technology crazy over here! This includes all technology from how we route your incoming calls to accessing your website (while still having your call handling procedures visible and easy to follow). We make smart choices when researching contact center technology and always try to stay ahead of the call center technology curve.
- ACD Systems: The ACD systems we use route your incoming calls to the appropriate operators. This can be a skills based routing or an available operator based routing procedure.
- IVR Software: This call center software is used when we utilize an auto attendant on your account. The auto attendant (an automated voice) picks up the initial phone call, always on the first ring, and can be programmed to perform all types of customer service interactions. The service we partner with that performs all of our IVR support has the ability to be programmed to do anything including interfacing with your SQL or Oracle database to provide account information, payments, etc., as well as interact with customers in many different languages.
- Voice Broadcasting: Many of the call centers in our network use voice broadcasting hardware that has the ability to simultaneously call people on your list using multiple outbound calling trunks to broadcast a specific message. This is especially useful as call center solutions for an emergency alert system, appointment reminder calls, contests, promotions, political awareness calls, fund raising calls, announcements, church groups, debt collection, surveys, community alerts, and more.
The advanced call center technology we utilize makes it possible to run your business virtually through our service without having any of your own staff. Our call center technology and our smart systems are what allows us to better serve our client base. Technology is always changing and we strive to stay ahead of the curve. We want to be the call center that is suited for you today and has the capabilities your business will need in the future.
We have provided the following pages dedicated to call center technology in general. These pages may contain links to other websites / vendors:
- Answering Service Equipment: Equipment used in telephone answering services.
- Phone Messaging System: Providers and systems to broadcast multiple phone messages to recipients.
- Virtual Phone Systems: Phone systems without equipment to buy that help small businesses stay connected and sound professional.
- Voicemail Software: Computer software to emulate any hard wired physical voicemail hardware or equipment.
© 2012 Specialty Answering Service, All Rights Reserved