Contact Us for Reliable Support
If there is an emergency, you need a way to get your messages to any concerned parties or anyone who needs quick information. We can help, Call 1-888-532-4794 or fill out our contact form for more information about this or any of our live or automated services.
- Emergency Notification Systems
- Civil Alert Messaging
- Militarily Support
- Nuclear Plant Messaging
- Health Alert Notifications
- HAZMAT Alerts
- School Systems
- Dispatching Service
- Emergency Answering Service
- Emergency Dispatch Service
- Emergency Messaging
- Emergency Paging Service
- Call Routing Service
- Emergency Call Answering
- Answering Service Calls
- Messaging Services Unified
- Answering Service Dispatch
- Phone Message Service Dispatch
- Answering Message Service
- Hurricane Answering Service
Utilize Our Emergency Messaging Service for Urgent Inbound / Outbound Call Management
Emergency messaging was the genesis of the answering service industry. The answering service was born to provide emergency service to physicians and surgeons across America. While the call center industry has evolved quite a bit, emergency messaging services are still a very big part of what the answering service does.
Taking an Accurate Message During An Emergency Is a Necessity
When an operator gets an emergency call, the operators must handle these calls properly. There are several factors that must be considered in handling these types of calls, and our emergency message system was developed to handle them all perfectly:
- Remain Calm: The operator must be the calm in the storm providing the steadying influence needed to get through the phone call.
- Calm the Caller: It is important to be able to sooth the caller with a helpful, caring voice on the other line. A caller needs to be able to accurately communicate their issue to the operator.
- Take Control: Emergencies cause tension and confusion. The operator must take charge of the phone call.
- Accuracy: The operator must make sure that they have the necessary information needed to be communicated the emergency to the appropriate on call personnel. This requires reading back of numbers, verification of information and understanding of the situation at hand.
- Speed: Speed is of the essence in emergency situations. The operator must effectively get the message, dispatch the call and solve the problem. While it is a very delicate balancing act between getting it right and doing it fast, both are vital ingredients in emergency messaging.
- Thinking Outside the Box: An operator must follow the proper protocol to handle the emergency calls that exist. Yet, there are issues that come into play that requires an answering service operator to go above and beyond the call of duty.
It's An Emergency So Calls Must Be Handled Properly
When the calls are urgent and the need for emergency broadcast messaging and dispatch is there, a customer service representative (CSR) must handle these calls properly. There are so many factors that must be considered in handling emergencies. Our staff are trained emergency messaging experts. We are here for you from account setup and throughout your course as a customer. Note that we are not an emergency text messaging system. All of our calls are performed by groups of live operators when you need them, though there are automated broadcast messaging options available if you require.
© 2012 Specialty Answering Service, All Rights Reserved