Contact us Today
If you are in any emergency industry (doctors, lawyers, plumbers, HVAC, etc.), you need a paging service you can rely on. Call 1-888-532-4794 or fill out our contact form - the experts.
- Immediate Emergency Dispatch
- Text To On-Duty Technicians
- Emergency Notification
Rapid Paging During What You Define As An Emergency Situation
When there is an emergency situation, your customers need to be able to get in touch with you. Specialty's emergency paging service can provide your clients instant access to a live human operator, allowing them the kind of assurance that you just can't get from voicemail. When they have reached the operator, we are in full control of the situation and offer multiple contact methods in case of an emergency. Our emergency paging service is a protocol setup in our call center that our operators follow in case of an emergency so we can reach the appropriate on-call from your office (medical, service company, doctor, physician, etc.) in case of an emergency. We can even act as a fire paging service to alert you or the appropriate contact in case of fire or other disaster.
Immediate Notification During Emergencies
The call center operators will handle calls regarded as emergencies according to your specifications. Within our emergency paging service, we support numerous methods of alerting your staff of an urgent call and putting them in touch with the customer. Operators have the ability to call a sequence of on-call contacts until an available staff member is reached; ensuring the emergency call is dispatched without delay.
- Immediate notification of an Emergency
- Callers can be instantly patched to your staff
- Supports numerous on-call contacts
- True around-the-clock availability
- Multiple other delivery methods including fax, email, and text message
Our Outbound Paging Protocols Works With Your Existing System
The technology we use in our call centers allows us to adapt in order to work well with how your organization currently functions. We can send alerts and details of all calls to a wide variety of devices, such as: SMS text messages to a list of cell phones, pages to either numeric-only or alpha-numeric pagers, and telephone calls to your staff members either in your office, at home, or on the road.
Specialty Answering Service supports the needs of its customers by backing any outbound ASAP paging with professional live operators. Our call center staff accurately enters your callers' information into our system and sends it to you and your staff by:
- Email alert: Pages can also be sent out via email that will route to your text ready cell phone
- SMS text messaging: Emergency contact through SMS text messaging
- Fax: Messages sent to your fax machine or any electronic fax service you may have
- Web form: If you prefer, we can circumvent the page and input information for urgent contacts into a web form you may have on your website
- Pager: For service companies that operate via pager or those that rotate pagers between the on-call, we can configure our paging service to contact you in case of an emergency with a message to contact the call center so we know the page went through
With Emergency Alerts, You Can Operate Around the Clock
Certain industries require immediate contact and live dispatch, even late at night or early in the morning (such as health care professionals, doctors, medical offices, physicians, etc.). Usually these companies compete in a very tough market where prospective customers choose a provider primarily on how quickly they can get in touch with someone from the company. In this situation, your goal should be to reduce the number of calls that go unanswered. Our operators are ready to help you grow your business by capturing more leads and putting them in touch with your staff. And our service is a free paging service as there are no extra charges for an emergency dispatch option.
It's time to contact us, so give us a call at 1-888-532-4794 and let's discuss your options!
© 2012 Specialty Answering Service, All Rights Reserved