Get Plugged-In to Superior Customer Service! Let us take care of your phones so you can take care of business!
As an electrical contractor, much of your time is spent outside of the office. Most days have you at multiple job sites, unable to answer the phones. In the best case scenario, you have a receptionist working 8 hours a day, responding to as many calls as possible; more likely, though, your customers’ and suppliers’ calls are being forwarded to voicemail. Did you know that 67% of customers hang up the phone if they can’t speak to a real person? If you’re relying on an automated call attendant, not only is it unprofessional – it’s bad business. You need to respond to the needs of your clients around-the-clock. You need to provide a superior service experience for all of your customers. You need Specialty’s answering service for electricians.
The average 200-amp electrical panel upgrade costs $2,000. For about $7 a day, SAS ensures that no clients’ calls are short-circuited. Find out what we can do for you.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
SAS has extensive practice working with master electricians and residential electrical contractors. Our team of representatives can provides 24/7/365 answering services for your business. We can schedule appointments, dispatch your staff, respond to customer complaints, and offer basic estimates based on your fees and services list. We can also respond to FAQs that potential clients may have regarding your expertise and credentials. Our agents can process an endless assortment of requests, and we will work with you to create custom scripts for any circumstance. We truly are an all-in-one solution for electrical contractors.
What We Can Do.
With a team of more than 300 operators, we are capable of handling upwards of 100,000 transactions a day. Our external and internal quality control checks ensure an error rate that is half the industry average. As always, we are dedicated to prompt service, so it is our aim to answer every call in 3 rings or less.
- 24/7 Answering Services: We work for you around-the-clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to make sure you never miss another opportunity to grow your business. Call center receptionists assist with customers’ quandaries and respond to requests any time, day or night.
- Bilingual Support: These days, offering bilingual service is essential for any U.S.-based business. With agents fluent in both English and Spanish, we cater to the needs of your diverse clientele so that you can serve the Hispanic population with ease.
- Appointment Management: Not only can we schedule appointments and automatically integrate them into your existing online software, but we can make reminder phone calls, too. Calendar updates will be managed in real-time, and are instantly conveyed to you or your staff so that you can adjust your schedules accordingly.
- Dispatch Operators: Electricians oftentimes need to respond to emergencies. Following whatever protocols your business has in place, we will assess each situation and contact the appropriate member of your company via phone, text, email, or pager. Payments can be processed over the phone before your staff is dispatched, eliminating non-payment issues. We are also able to easily switch our messaging to accommodate on-call personnel changes, any time of day.
When you collaborate with the best national answering service in the industry, you have the opportunity to focus on what matters most: running your business.
- Professional Image: Maintaining an air of professionalism is essential for any organization. Talking to your clients on a cell phone with the line breaking up or signal cutting off is a sure way to miss a big opportunity. Diverting callers to voicemail or automated services can be equally frustrating, especially when your services are needed immediately. With our live-voice operators at your side, presenting a polished image to your customers is always guaranteed.
- Nothing to Install, Nobody to Train: Our customer support specialists work remotely and virtually, eliminating the need for additional administrative personnel. There is no costly equipment to purchase or install, making your operating expenses more plentiful. We have the resources, and we make them work for you.
- Increased Revenue & Productivity: It is 6 times more likely to secure a deal when a client’s call is returned within the first 30 minutes of being placed. We ensure the odds are in your favor. Stop worrying about responding to customer complaints, scheduling appointments, and placing orders. Let us handle the little things. You’ll have more time to do what you do best.
When you work in an industry that frequently takes you out of the office, having a cheap answering service that can manage your company’s inbound calls is a vital element of your success. We are confident in the services we provide, and we want you to feel the same way. So take advantage of our 2-week free trial and find out what we can do for you. Specialty is the leading answering service for electricians, giving your business the very best customer care outlet in the industry.