You are ready for outstanding customer support, and you found it! Now you’re cooking with gas.
Years ago, most people who needed propane were those living in rural areas, or suburbanites needing to refill their tank for weekend grilling. Things are moving in a different direction these days. With new construction comes large propane tanks buried in the ground. If this trend has not hit your area yet, it is just a matter of time. Because of these changes, the demand for propane and related services is growing by leaps and bounds. That usually means there will be an increased number of competing vendors. Whether you are an established propane provider or just starting out in the business, Specialty’s propane answering service can give you the advantage you need to maximize productivity and minimize costs.
Over 60M U.S. residents use propane. So no matter where your company is located, business is booming. For as little as $3 a day, we can field your phones and keep revenue flowing.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
It is a known fact that over 80% of companies that deliver strong customer service outperform their competition, and when choosing between businesses, many consumers base their decision on the quality of customer care rather than cost. Customer service begins with the very first phone call to your office. As any business owner knows, the first impression is also the last impression, so it needs to be flawless. While automated answering and voicemail may work for some, hearing a live-voice operator on the other end of the line is just the kind of difference that will help you to acquire new clients and expand your client base. Partnering with SAS means that every call into your business will be handled by a courteous, professional agent. No computer-generated voices – only happy customers.
What We Can Do.
In the propane business, customer demands are as variable as the seasons. From summertime backyard grill masters to the spikes in sales when cold weather sets in, your patrons expect reliable service. Whatever time of year, responding to these changing needs is vital. Your success depends on your ability to handle every supply and service contingency with ease. We understand the nature of your business and we tailor our services to meet your specific needs.
- 24/7 Inbound Answering: Our skilled customer service representatives are available to take care of your patrons 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Services may be required at unpredictable times, so we staff our call center around-the-clock. Callers will always be met with a knowledgeable, live-voice receptionist, whether it’s 3 o’clock in the morning or 5 o’clock in the afternoon. Hotlines or alternate contact numbers can also be employed so clients can reach you directly in an emergency.
- Efficient Dispatching: We are experts at field team dispatch for service calls. Following your company’s protocols and criteria, we will screen inbound calls, evaluate your callers’ needs, and relay messages to your team promptly via phone, text, email, or pager. The next best thing to reaching you personally is speaking to SAS’ messaging service.
- Scheduling Deliveries: Interfacing with your pre-existing online calendar management software allows us to schedule routine propane deliveries or arrange for emergency maintenance in the event of leaks or some other unforeseen event. Modifications to your web calendar are instantly visible to you and your employees.
- Bilingual Support: As America becomes more diversified, it is important that you are able to serve our increasing Hispanic population. With operators fluent in both English and Spanish, communicating with your Spanish-speaking clients is stress-free!
- FAQs: If you would like, our team can answer pre-sales questions for callers such as basic pricing for services and tank sizes, and we can assist with dealer locator services so that customers know where to go to have their tanks filled or exchanged. Responses can be tailored to adjust for differences in your residential and commercial programs.
Our expert team of telecommunications specialists is ready to put your business on the cutting edge of customer service. We employ over 300 operators, capable of handling upwards of 30,000 calls a day. Each caller will have a positive experience contacting your business, and we provide an efficient, cost-effective link between you and those you serve.
- Flexible Call Plans: Need to change your call plan at pre-arranged intervals to adjust for seasonal volume changes typical of the propane sales industry? No problem. Simply decide what level of service you and your customers need, and we will make it happen.
- Increased Cost Efficiency: Budgetary concerns are always hanging over your head, and you must make sure that you get the most out of every dollar you spend. Using our services offers increased client satisfaction and enables you to use your current staff in a much more productive manner. You will only pay for the services you use, leading to reduced administrative costs and an increase in your bottom line.
- No Equipment to Buy: Our staff works remotely, and can even work virtually, so there is no expensive telephone equipment for you to purchase or install. We use the very latest in telecommunications technology, and we are always on the lookout for new products that will help us increase efficiency. We have the tools, and we make them work for you.
- 2-Week Free Trial: We are so confident in our services that we invite you to try us out free for 2 weeks. There are no hidden fees or gimmicks, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain! Once you see the SAS difference firsthand, you will wonder how you ever got along without us.
We take pride in what we do, and our experienced agents will work closely with you to create an answering service dispatch protocol that is customized to meet your particular needs. Whatever the size or reach of your business, we are here to help. So, why wait? Contact us today and get started on our 2-week free trial. Specialty is the leading answering service for propane providers, delivering the utmost in prompt and professional customer service solutions that will give you a leg up on the competition.