It’s shocking how many companies provide awful customer service. Don’t let clients trickle out to competitors. We can stop the leak!
When people call you, it isn’t just to chat. Their power is out, there is a fountain of water spewing from the street, or maybe there is a gas leak. Whatever the case may be, these issues need immediate attention. Utility companies are responsible for delivering the infrastructure services that people take for granted every day. If service is running smoothly, then the public will continue to take your service for granted. But when there is a problem, customers don’t want a computer answering their call. They don’t want to be plugged into a confusing system of options almost guaranteed to keep them from speaking with a real person. They want real help from real people – agents who will ask pertinent questions and redirect their calls with little or no delay. The live-voice representatives at Specialty’s utility call center do exactly that.
The largest utility company in the U.S. has over 5 million customers. That’s a lot of phone calls! Using a hybrid of in-house and outsourced call centers is an optimal solution for any utility company. SAS can complement your existing center.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
Our call handling service is built around providing exceptional customer care for both large and small businesses across the globe. We pride ourselves on professionalism and personalized service. Research shows that 67% of customers will hang up the phone out of frustration if they can’t speak to a real person, and that is why we aim to answer every call within 3 rings or less. Fast, effective telecommunications services to fit any budget – that is what the specialists at SAS deliver. We assist private, public, and government agencies, and our highly trained staff can manage any contingency, from emergency dispatch to billing inquiries. These days, many newer utility companies are trying to move your business over to their service. We will make sure that doesn’t happen.
What We Can Do.
With over 300 operators based in the continental United States, SAS is capable of handling upwards of 30,000 calls and 100,000 transactions a day. Our around-the-clock service gives you the continuous coverage you need, and our agents offer a friendly, considerate alternative to a maze of computer-generated reception services. Your customers, who many times feel like “just a number,” will surely appreciate the level of personal service that our live-voice agents bring to the table.
- 24/7 Inbound Answering: Wouldn’t it be great if emergency calls came in during the hours of 9 to 5? Well, they don’t. Emergencies do not wait until your business opens or until it’s convenient for your staff to get to the phone. That is why our operators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year to answer for you or be your backup for overflow call volume. We know that your services are often required at unpredictable times, and our agents are always ready to provide a courteous, knowledgeable, live-voice response.
- Emergency Hotlines & Dispatching Services: We can provide additional contact numbers for customers to report emergencies or outages in their area. Following the criteria and protocols you provide, we will make sure that all of your customers are promptly assisted, and their issues triaged for significance. Emergency personnel are dispatched according to your guidelines, and your employees can be alerted via phone, text, email, or pager.
- Customer Service & Billing: Whether callers need to transfer service during a move, cancel service, or request billing and account information, our representatives can help. Depending on call volume, it may be possible to set up an automated payment option using our IVR system. Proactive outbound sales calls can be made to schedule electricity audits and help homeowners reduce bills, and post-service survey calls ensure that customers are getting the impeccable care they deserve.
- Bilingual Support: America is growing more diverse by the minute, and we know how important it is to support the large Hispanic community. We offer services in both English and Spanish, and we are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to you and your customers, whatever their needs.
High quality communication and rapid response are the hallmarks of our organization. Once you are on service, you will wonder how you ever got along without us! We can tailor plans to meet the specific needs of your organization, creating customized scripts or messages that will be conveyed to every caller. Here are some of the benefits that a partnership with our customer service call center can bring to your business:
- Increased Cost Efficiency: In today’s economic environment, it has become commonplace for businesses to do more with less. Having the right answering service on your team not only improves customer satisfaction, but it will allow you to utilize your current employees in a much more efficient and cost-effective manner. Without a busy phone to worry about, your staff can focus on working in the field. We provide technological expertise along with the associated employee costs, and that translates into more money available for capital expenditures. It may even help you avoid what all customers dread: rate hikes.
- No Additional Equipment or Staffing: Uniting with us means there is no new equipment to purchase or install. Our staff works remotely and virtually, eliminating the need for additional receptionists to man your office. You will only pay for the operator time you use, potentially saving thousands of dollars per year on administrative costs.
- Smart, Secure Service: We pride ourselves on providing the very best care at all times. That is why we train our operators twice as long as the industry standard. We have a detailed system of internal and external quality control measures designed to help maintain the level of professionalism your customers deserve. We are also ISO 27001 certified, ensuring that any data we collect remains protected.
- Professional Representation: Callers need reassurance that a reliable, competent company is providing the type of service they can have confidence in, the type of service that will be available when they need assistance. Our call center staff is expert at creating the perfect customer service experience. We pride ourselves on the professional representation of your image, and we work hard to learn the ins and outs of your business so we can do just that. With us on your phones, customers will know they are in good hands, and that your utility company genuinely cares for those you serve.
Competition is becoming more prevalent in utilities industries. Whether you are a rural cooperative or a giant utility company, you need an edge, and that is what SAS can give you. Not sure if this is the right direction for your company? Take advantage of our free trial and give us a test drive. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain! Specialty is the leading call center service for utility companies, offering telecommunications support services designed to give your customer satisfaction a jolt.