Invest in the Low-cost, High Quality Service your Customers Demand.
When you’re handling someone else’s money, it is essential to have open lines of communication. Customers need to feel like they are in control of their finances, and be kept abreast of any changes made to their investment plans. As the operator of a financial institution, your success hinges upon fantastic customer care. Knowing that 59% of Americans will try a new company that offers better service, your company has to present an image of reliability to current and prospective clients. It all starts when they pick up the phone to call your bank, branch office, or investment service. With SAS’ banking call center as your all-in-one nationwide customer service solution, your financial institution’s first impression is sure to be a positive one.
Average banking CSR salary: 29K. Average cost of turnover: 25% of salary. Every employee who leaves = $7,250 down the drain! For about $15 a day, stick with a service that will stick with you.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
Did you know that 81% of companies who deliver strong customer service outperform their competition? SAS provides your institution and your customers with the same great features that big banks offer, for a fraction of the cost. Our call center can handle customers’ account inquiries, give out sensitive balance and transaction information, perform transfers and payments, and provide callers with simple information such as branch locations and hours. Our courteous, live-voice representatives are available around-the-clock, distinguishing your company from those monolithic organizations. Customers come to your bank because they want a personalized experience, and that is exactly what we create.
What We Can Do.
When a customer has a concern about their money, they want immediate assistance. Our receptionists give your clients the peace of mind they’re looking for. From lost bankcards to stopped payments, we can tackle even the most urgent problems. We design our services around the needs of your financial institution: always customizable, always secure, and always right for you.
- Balance & Transaction Information: We can renew and change banking information, assist with online banking, and check transaction status inquiries for your clients. Our staff provides your customers with full-service assistance at the drop of a hat.
- Make or Stop Payments: Thanks to our 24/7 service team, we can handle those inevitable time-sensitive situations. If a customer needs to stop payment on a check or pay a bill that slipped their mind, we are there to help.
- Lead Capture: Financial institutions periodically offer lower rates or promotions for mortgages, home equity loans, new account openings, and more. Our commitment to answering your calls in 3 rings or less may be the very thing that ensures potential clients will work with your bank instead of heading to your competitors. We can even make outbound calls to your high profile clients, assessing interest in additional services that may be of interest to them.
- Bilingual Customer Service: The U.S. is growing in diversity day by day. The savvy business owner will be poised and ready to accommodate different populations. With live representatives fluent in English and Spanish, our bilingual team can help all of your current or prospective clients, broadening your reach into the Hispanic community.
- Regulatory Compliance: Having a financial reporting hotline that is trusted by your employees is an essential part of any business. Acting as a whistleblower hotline provider, SAS can give your employees a safe means of reporting any incidents. Specific to financial services companies, our hotlines are compliant with the requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley Act and meet SEC mandates.
- Auto-Attendant Feature: No two people are the same, and some of us may prefer automated service over speaking with real people. Always on the cutting edge of technology, we ensure top-of-the-line service for your facility. We can offer IVR (interactive voice response) with live-operator revert, giving your patrons the best of both worlds.
Whether we are handling all of your calls or simply managing overflow, rest assured you are getting the most reliable service available. We train our representatives twice as long as the industry standard, and professionalism is a priority every time we pick up the phone. Having an affordable call center at your disposal is invaluable in the banking industry. Integrating into your existing online software or databases means a seamless transition for you, and uninterrupted service for your patrons.
- 24/7 Brand Representation: Our services can be used outside of normal business hours, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. There is always someone available to field your inbound calls and represent your financial institution flawlessly.
- Secure Service: Our call center is ISO 27001 certified and PCI compliant, reviewing security risks, and implementing quality control measures to address those risks on an ongoing basis. That means with SAS, your information is always protected. Staff is not permitted to have cell phones or writing materials at their stations, and we also have battery backups and generators in case of power failure. Your calls are safe with us.
- Cut Costs: The agents at our call centers work remotely and virtually, ensuring that you don’t have to hire and train additional support staff for your location. There are no hourly or salaried wages to worry about, and no new equipment to purchase or install. Contracts are month-to-month, so you will only pay for the operator time you use. Those savings adds up.
Open the lines of communication with your customers and save your institution time and money in the process. Why wait? All you have to do is make the call to get started on our 2-week free trial. We have the customer service solutions that your bank, branch office, or investment firm need to stand out in a competitive marketplace. Specialty is the leading call center service provider for banks and financial institutions, putting our money where our mouth is every time we answer your phones.