Drive this point home: great customer service begets success.
At one point or another, virtually everything a person owns was on a truck. From carrying a load of hazardous materials to the local factory, or delivering a person’s recent purchase from a retail store to their home, people need the services you provide. The great news is you will never lack for business (unless we master telekinesis!). The bad news is countless other trucking companies know this. That spells competition. Specialty’s answering service for trucking companies offers the solutions that will set you apart from a marketplace flooded with transport businesses.
Trucks average $30/rental + $1.00/mi. Sales add up fast. So don’t let missed calls crash business! For about $4 a day, SAS answers every call and keeps your wheels turning.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
It is a known fact that customer service is one of, if not THE most important factor a person takes into consideration when selecting which company to use. Almost 80% of polled consumers have stated that they halted an ongoing transaction because of a poor customer service experience. A customer’s opinion of your organization begins with a phone call. The first impression is also the last impression, so you need to offer flawless service from minute one. That is where Specialty Answering Service comes in. Save your current and prospective clients from the frustration of voicemail and automated phone answering. When it comes to impeccable customer care, live-voice operators make all the difference in the world.
What We Can Do.
With over 300 call center representatives based in the continental United States, our staff is capable of handling upwards of 30,000 inbound calls a day, so whatever your call volume, we can accommodate. Making customers happy is our Specialty. We train our staff twice as long as the industry standard; the extra emphasis we place on excellence can definitely be felt through the phone lines. Around-the-clock service guarantees that callers will always be greeted by a courteous and professional operator, ready to answer questions and offer assistance. In the midst of our hectic lives, we understand the importance of prompt service. That is why our staff aims to answer every call within 3 rings or less. In the answering service industry, we are the best of the best! Here are some ways we can assist you:
- Scheduling & Dispatch: Interfacing with your online calendar management software allows us to schedule commercial or residential deliveries, pick-ups, and moving services on your behalf. Our phone messaging service can dispatch your drivers via phone, text, pager, or email, and we can also make outbound reminder calls, giving customers time to confirm that someone will be there when you arrive. Any last-minute changes to your itinerary are immediately communicated to your employees. In addition, we can maintain communication with your drivers to assess their whereabouts and estimated arrival times at each stop.
- Customized Solutions: The next best thing to speaking to you directly is speaking to an SAS representative. We work hard to represent your brand and keep your image shining. Many customers have specialized needs and expectations. So we will work with you to tailor our in-call scripts, providing the individualized, personal service that your clients demand.
- Hotlines: Do you have a “how’s my driving” sticker located on your truck? Chances are you do, and chances are there’s a phone number on it. Why not route those calls to us? Maybe your company has a fleet of specialty vehicles such as refrigerated trucks, or trucks that carry hazardous or flammable chemicals and gases. Use us as the emergency contact in the event of a malfunction or other unforeseen event.
- 24/7 Answering: We know that you receive most of your calls during regular business hours, but that is not always the case. Customers may have last minute cancellations, and if they cannot reach your business, that means the 7 a.m. delivery truck will show up, but no one will be around when it gets there. Our operators are standing by around-the-clock so you never have to worry about missing an important call. And with instant rate quotes based on the shipping guidelines you provide, callers are more likely to utilize your service rather than your competitors’.
- Bilingual Support: With operators fluent in both English and Spanish, we enable you to serve the expanding Spanish-speaking population with ease. We maintain the highest standards and we are ready to support your clients, whatever their needs may be.
High quality communication and rapid response are the hallmarks of our organization. Once you are on service, you will wonder how you ever got along without us! Here are some of the benefits that a partnership with our call center can bring to your business:
- Increased Cost Efficiency: Having the right answering service on your team not only improves customer satisfaction, but it will allow you to utilize your current employees in a much more efficient and cost-effective manner. Without a busy phone to worry about, staff can focus on fulfilling shipments and delivery requests. We provide the technological expertise along with the associated employee costs, and that translates into more money available for capital expenditures, and an overall increase in your bottom line.
- No Additional Equipment or Staffing: You have more than your share of equipment to maintain. We are a fully equipped operation, using the most cutting-edge telecommunications software and hardware that are available in today’s marketplace. That means there is no new equipment to purchase or install to use our service. Our staff works remotely and virtually, so there is no need for you to hire additional staff to man your phones.
- Professional Representation: Your customers are depending on you to deliver valuable commodities safely and efficiently. They need the reassurance that a reliable company is providing the type of service they can have confidence in. Our call center staff is expert at creating the perfect customer service experience. We pride ourselves on the professional representation of your image, and we work hard to learn the ins and outs of your business so we can do just that. With us on your phones, customers will be certain that they made the right choice when they called you.
Regardless of the size of your business, you need the edge that SAS can provide. We are convinced that you will instantly see the benefits of working with a national service, and that is why we offer a free trial. No gimmicks and no obligation to sign on – it really is free for 2 weeks. So give us a call. What do you have to lose? Specialty is the leading answering service for trucking companies, providing telecommunications support services that will drive you miles ahead of your competitors.