Let's Get Started!
Your receptionist is the voice of your office. When they leave for the day, what happens to your calls? Are they being answered by your voicemail? That's not the way to run your company. To see what we can do, call 1-888-532-4794 or fill out our contact form.
- Virtual Receptionist
- 24/7 Live Operator
- Operator Message Taking
- Emergency Operator Dispatch
When You Outsource To Specialty, Our Operators Become Your Receptionists Whenever Your Phone Rings
Our around-the-clock call centers are staffed with trained operators to provide your company with high quality phone operator receptionist support on demand. Much like an in-house phone operator you might hire to take and manage your incoming calls, our receptionist staff is able to keep your office organized and linked with your callers, but at a much more affordable price. Unlike hiring a personal phone receptionist, our inbound phone operator service can support multiple simultaneous callers as well as handle after hours calls with ease.
We offer a number of useful features for our customers, such as:
- Live Transfers: An operator can place your caller on hold while they contact your appropriate company contact, then patch the call through.
- Custom Scripted Greetings: Your receptionist will answer your calls exactly how you would in your own office.
- Instant SMS Text Message Alerts: If you prefer cell phone or text message contact, we will notify you of any urgent phone calls by texting your cell phone.
- Advanced Call Services: In addition to standard protocol like emergency dispatch and message taking, we can also handle advanced services like order processing and bilingual or multilingual phone receptionist services.
Message Taking By A Skilled Customer Service Agent
Whether you decide to use our live message taking service at all times, occasionally, or after hours – we will answer promptly when you need us. Once we pick up the call and greet the caller using your custom greeting, you can have our CSR's attempt to transfer their call to the appropriate contact or department, if available. If the staff member is not able to take the call or if you specify to hold all calls and take messages, we can email you immediately as to who called and what the call was regarding.
- Faxed Transcripts: Receive a fax list of all calls in including what emergency calls were dispatched
- Email Alerts: Our receptionist sends urgent messages to your voicemail.
- Voicemail Notification: We can setup a voicemail box on site where your phone operator can direct non urgent calls to who want to leave a recorded message for you or any office personnel through our PBX system.
- Call-in Retrieval: You can call to get a report of your messages over the phone.
- Paging: If you rotate pagers to keep track of calls, we can page out messages with alerts to call the call center phone operator to retrieve the message adding an extra layer of redundancy to ensure your on-call received the call.
One of the benefits of outsourcing to our phone operator receptionist pool is that these and many more options are entirely customizable for your entire company. For example, you could have certain calls patched directly, messages for a certain department emailed, and emergency calls transferred based on a rotating on-call staff list. We take the time to set up your account to work best with how your company operates, and our call centers are quick to update your contact protocol if needed.
We Specialize In Emergency Dispatch
After business hours are over, many customers choose to have us simply hold all calls until the next morning. However, many businesses have to be available in the middle of the night and need to be made aware of an emergency situation or urgent service request immediately. In these situations, our operators are frequently instructed to patch calls to a certain number or dial according to an on call list. In this way, you can be assured that important calls are handled properly and that non-urgent matters are saved until the following work day.
Whatever capacity you need a phone operator receptionist service, Specialty Answering Service can provide the most capable call center agents to accommodate your needs and act as an extension of your staff. Contact us today for more information on our receptionists and how answering your phone with a live voice can help grow your business.
© 2012 Specialty Answering Service, All Rights Reserved