For more information about about any of our telephone answering services or call center services, call 1-888-532-4794 or fill out our contact form.
- Answering Service Overview
- Call Center Technology
- Answering Service Pricing
- An Affordable Answering Service
- Call Center Communications
- About Our Services
- About Our Call Center
- Call Center Directory
- Call Center Pricing
- Message Delivery Options
- Telecommunications Glossary
- Answering Service Benefits
- VoIP Answering Services
Try Our Answering Service For Free.
Return to learning more about our answering service.
Return to our main telecommunications glossary page.
Telecommunication Glossary - F
- Fax on Demand: A system that enables callers to request documents, using their telephone keypads. The selected documents are delivered to the fax numbers they specify.
- Final Required Line (Final Schedule Agents): Tours assigned to an office by the Force Managment Center plus tours added by the office for office-specific activities like training; posted a specified period in advance to allow for further refinements and adjustments.
- Force Algorithm (See also Capacity Table): A series of computational steps used to predict statistically the number of agents required to handle a given work volume based on a target work time and answer speed or occupancy.
- Force Center: Special support group for Customer Service Centers which receives and compiles call flow and agent work time data from the Customer Services Switch and coordinates scheduling of agents.
- Force Managment: Activities determining that a sufficient number of agents is available to handle a volume of calls reaching a Customer Services Switch at any given time.
- Forecasts: Predictions of work volume used to develop tour schedules; based on evaluations of historical data which account for call distribution, changes in call volume, and special conditions or events that cause atypical call volume.
© 2011 Specialty Answering Service, All Rights Reserved