For more information about about any of our telephone answering services or call center services, call 1-888-532-4794 or fill out our contact form.
- Answering Service Overview
- Call Center Technology
- Answering Service Pricing
- An Affordable Answering Service
- Call Center Communications
- About Our Services
- About Our Call Center
- Call Center Directory
- Call Center Pricing
- Message Delivery Options
- Telecommunications Glossary
- Answering Service Benefits
- VoIP Answering Services
Try Our Answering Service For Free.
Return to learning more about our answering service.
Return to our main telecommunications glossary page.
Telecommunication Glossary - O
- Occupancy: The percentage of agent time spent actually handling calls, compared to the total time agents are plugged in at the agent position.
- Operator Service Switch: Switch that sorts calls into queues according to the type of customer service selected by the caller. Also called Customer Service Switch.
- Outbound call center: Call center services that consist of calls made by a company representative out to customers. Outbound call center calls are primarily telemarketing calls.
- Outgoing Non-ACD Calls: The number of outgoing calls from an agent position using extension (DN), conference, or transfer keys.
- Outgoing Calls (Trunk): The total number of calls outgoing on this route. These are non-ACD calls, but could include outgoing calls made from the DN keys of the ACD agent positions.
- Overflow: The number of calls redirected to another queue with the Automatic Overflow feature, excluding Timed Overflowed calls.
© 2011 Specialty Answering Service, All Rights Reserved