For more information about about any of our telephone answering services or call center services, call 1-888-532-4794 or fill out our contact form.
- Answering Service Pricing
- An Affordable Answering Service
- Call Center Directory
- Call Center Pricing
- Telecommunications Glossary
- VoIP Answering Services
Try Our Answering Service For Free.
Return to learning more about our answering service.
Return to our main telecommunications glossary page.
Telecommunication Glossary - Q
- Quality of Final Schedule: A service index which measures accuracy of a Final Schedule; comparison of Final Schedule to required board half hours based on actual work volume.
- Quality of Initial Schedule: A service index which measures accuracy of forecast and efficiency of scheduling for an Initial Schedule; comparison of Initial Schedule to required board half hours based on actual work volume.
- Queue: A queue is a number of calls that are waiting to be answered by agents in an ACD queue. The calls are usually assigned to available agents in a first-arrived, first-answered basis. The queue is the "line up" where incoming calls wait until they are answered. The queue sometimes refers to the group of agents available to answer incoming calls to an ACD queue.
© 2011 Specialty Answering Service, All Rights Reserved