Have A Question?
For more information about our voicemail system or how to integrate other providers with our service, call 1-888-532-4794 or fill out our contact form.
- Virtual Office
- Small Business Solution
- Local / 800 Phone Numbers for Toll Free Voicemail
- Live Answering Service Option
- Call Management Solutions
- Employee Emergency Hotlines
- Unified Voice Mail Service Messaging
- Virtual Telephone Number
- Telephone Services Can Be Used with Voicemail
- 100% Automated Answering Service
- Voicemail Services
- Voice Answering Service
- Voicemail for Answering Services
- Google Voice Answering Service
Want More Information? Learning is fun! How about learning how voicemail works.
Voicemail Is A Great Addition To Our Telephone Answering Services
Specialty Answering Service offers voicemail through one of our certified partners, Grasshopper. When you sign up for Grasshopper, our live operator answering service can be easily integrated with the already superior voicemail platform . A voicemail system completes your answering service package because it cuts down on live operator time while giving your callers the option to speak with a live operator 24 hours a day. Your voicemail can be customized to best suit the needs of your business. Please click on the partner link below for more information on the voicemail service features. After you have created an account with Grasshopper, sign up for our free trial and simply use one of your call routing extensions provided through your voicemail to route calls to our call center.
The Benefits of Acquiring Voice Automation
There are no downsides to a business having a voicemail when it is used with a live answering service. Voicemail plus live voice options has benefits including cost savings, 24 hour customer service, and making your business appear large. Here are just a few:
- All help menus are automated, making it easier on callers
- No more searching for messages, with our voicemail service everything is sent to one place
- Add music for any callers on hold to listen to
- The ability to transfer callers to multiple extensions including a live operator at our answering service
- All you need to do is sign-up for Grasshopper's voicemail, no hardware/software involved on your part
- Toll-free numbers and local numbers available routed directly to voice mail service
- Using your toll free number, all communications are localized for ease of use including unified messaging of your fax and your voicemail
- You can sign in to your account anytime to check voicemail and faxes
- No more searching for messages, everything is sent to one place
- Keeps your business in a virtual office, no more searching for employees
- You can receive messages any way you choose: text, e-mail, mp3, etc.
- Our live operators are available 24 hours a day as an extension of your voicemail service to respond to customers needs
There are many more benefits to using voice mail when it is used properly and combined with our service.
Integrating Live Operator Support With Voicemail
When choosing Specialty Answering Service and Grasshopper as your voice mail provider and live operator partners, there are a multitude of features involved. Every voicemail account can be set up differently, but each is guaranteed many features, here are some free voicemail services offered within each package:
- Local Telephone Number or Toll Free Number: You can get a voicemail number that is local to you or a toll free number. With so many toll free numbers to choose from, you can even search for a vanity number.
- Unified Messaging: Receive your faxes, voicemail messages, and live operator messages right to your email box.
- Long Message Limit: Each message has a large time constraint, leaving all of your callers plenty of time to leave detailed messages.
- Live Operator Option: Simply forward one of your businesses voicemail extensions (ex. press 0 to speak to an operator) and have that extension routed to the forwarding number we provide. If a caller is uncomfortable with your new voicemail, they will always have the option to speak with a live operator when the voicemail service is combined with our live operator answering service.
- Notifications through SMS text: If you choose, every time your voicemail receives a message or fax, it is immediately sent to your phone or iPhone through SMS text.
- Caller ID: Grasshoppers voicemail is robust. Your voicemail will come with Caller ID, so you can choose to screen certain calls, and send unnecessary calls directly to voicemail.
- Custom On Hold Greeting: You can set up an automated greeting to explain about your business and the callers options to leave messages or speak with a live operator. The greetings are completely customized.
- Immediate Activation: As soon as you sign up to the Grasshopper service and Specialty Answering Service and we provide you your new number, you are up and running, no waiting involved. Just forward a voicemail extension to our service and you're finished.
These are only a small sample of the available features. For complete information about our partners offering, please click the link below:
Don't forget to sign up for our free trial as well by clicking the banner below:
Once you sign up for the Internet voicemail services and our answering service and we provide you with a forwarding number, just enter that number into one of your voicemail extensions and you have a 24 hour live operator option for your callers.
If you have questions and need some hand holding in setting up the account, we'd be glad to help! Just give us a call at 1-888-532-4794.
© 2012 Specialty Answering Service, All Rights Reserved