Have A Question?
For more information about our answering service and how you can easily route your VoIP PBX calls to us, call 1-888-532-4794 or fill out our contact form.
- Easily Route Calls
- VoIP Integration
- No Equipment to Buy
- Use Your Own IVR
- Unique DID Number At Our Call Center
- Direct VoIP Connections
- Direct to SIP
- VoIP Call Center Ready
- Answering Service Overview
- Call Center Technology
- Answering Service Pricing
- An Affordable Answering Service
- Call Center Communications
- About Our Services
- About Our Call Center
- Call Center Directory
- Call Center Pricing
- Message Delivery Options
- Telecommunications Glossary
- Answering Service Benefits
- VoIP Answering Services
Want More Information? The FCC offers a great comprehensive review of VoIP technology.
How Our VoIP Answering Service Can Save Callers From Being Trapped In Your PBX System
Specialty Answering Service is the leader in providing VoIP answering service to thousands of internet telephony users across the United States. We can answer both businesses with traditional telephony solutions as well as Voice Over IP users. With a combination of services, features and options, Specialty has a total communication solution for any company.
VoIP is an internet telephony service that allows people to communicate as they would with traditional land line service over an internet connection. VoIP is an acronym used to describe voice over internet protocol. With the advent of VoIP, telephone service has become more affordable, more manageable and more easily integrated with your company’s website. Today more and more people are communicating via VoIP service. With advancements in the technology, VoIP service has become virtually transparent, with very little noticeable differences to tradition telephone company land lines.
Advantages of VoIP Virtual Office Service
- Low cost: The biggest advantages of the VoIP answering service is the cost savings
- Portability: With VoIP, you can make and receive phone calls wherever there is a broadband connection simply by signing in to your VoIP account.
- Features: VoIP service is rich with features and loaded with options. Features such as call patching, conference calling, call forwarding, call waiting, voicemail, caller ID are all standard with a VoIP connection. Users also have the ability to send and receive data to other VoIP users.
As this technology has grown, we has adapted to offer our Internet phone answering service the thousands of companies that utilize VoIP telephony. By focusing on VoIP users, Specialty is offering a variety of enhanced services that are only available to those using internet based phones. These features can include.
- Instant Internet Messaging: Messages are emailed or text-ed immediately after each call
- Live Voice Enhancement: Integrated live operator service combines sophisticated automation with a warm, friendly operator
- Custom Optimization: Specialty works directly with each VoIP provider, creating a specific program customized to taking specific information and following pre selected protocol designed for maximized efficiency.
With the feature rich enhancements that many VoIP companies provide their clients, integrating with a live operator answering service has never been easier. In fact most VoIP services will integrate with both voicemail and live operator service. Options include the ability to record each live operator conversation for reference, playback and quality control.
Voice over IP has come a long way since its rocky inception. Poor quality connections, dropped calls and embarrassing feedback are things off the past. Today’s VoIP is a slick, feature rich communications network aimed at meeting the demands of today’s multi –tasking society. We have developed a VoIP answering service to meet the needs of the VoIP user. Give us a call today at 1-888-532-4794 for more information!
© 2012 Specialty Answering Service, All Rights Reserved