We’ve just added some new features to enhance your answering service experience! Check out our release notes which include an updated calls dashboard, the ability to stop an active reach attempt, and more!
General Web Portal
- Updated Calls Dashboard – Say hello to the new call log dashboard! Enjoy this updated look, complete with a statistic view that includes a snapshot of the current month’s activity.
- Ability to Stop a Reach – If you’re using our automated reach on-call feature, you’ll now have the ability to stop a reach right from the portal without having to accept the phone call or SMS message. If you’re in the portal while a reach is active, you can stop it from the top of the call dashboard and on the call itself.
- On-Call Tab Added to Call Details – We’ve improved the on-call tab in the details view which now shows who was called last, who is being called next, and what time the next call will go out.
- Search Profiles – A search bar has been added to the Profiles page giving the ability to search through all of your Profile data. This includes names, phone numbers, email addresses, and custom messages.
New features are great, but knowing how to use old features are even better! Check out some great tips below for how to get the most out of features we’ve deployed in earlier releases you may not have known about:
- Trigger Block: A new Trigger block has been added which allows an agent to send data to or on behalf of the caller before the end of the workflow.
- Queue Announcements: Activate Queue Announcements which will play in between queue music loops while the caller is waiting for an agent, e.g., “Thank you for your patience. We will answer your call shortly.” Want to mix it up, you can add up to 10 – we’ll choose what to play randomly each time the queue music loops.
- SAS Instant Callback: This app allows you to initiate instant callbacks to your customers after they’ve submitted a form on your website. When the form is submitted, our agents will call the person who filled out the form on your website immediately, already knowing who they are and why they’re contacting you. From here, we can quickly screen and transfer calls to your staff so you can close the sale, or even initiate a dispatch if it’s an emergency!