Guess what? We launched our new call center website sascallcenter.com and we’re in love! We wanted to make things clear for our clients who are primarily interested in outsourced call center services, so we rolled up our sleeves, designed a new site, shortened up the text, and got right down to the point. Here are “5 Reasons Why We Think Our New Website Is Awesome.”
- Take a look at our pricing page, where detailed descriptions of our per-minute and dedicated plans take center stage. Contact us to learn more about what makes us different, not to find out how much a dedicated agent costs.
- We consolidated our offerings and benefits into just a few sentences. You can breeze through page after page giving you a quick overview of the industry’s best call center.
- One click will take you everywhere you want to go, so you don’t have to jump to categories then subcategories to access our info. Some people appreciate a more in-depth breakdown, and some want things short and sweet. We are fans of both!
- Black and yellow. It’s a winning color scheme, and it grabs your attention right from the get go. If it makes you think of busy little bees, so much the better. Because that’s what we are. Always working to ensure client satisfaction!
- Who doesn’t love a good success story? From 1985 to today, take a walk down our memory lane timeline and find out SAS has evolved over the years.
Launching a new website is never an easy undertaking, but it’s our job to make looking for a call center a totally stress-free experience for the prospective client. Even if you only have a minute or two to spare, we have the answers you need. Check out our call center service offerings direct at www.sascallcenter.com.