Who’s always there when you call, and always on time? You are – thanks to Specialty Answering Service’s on-call system.
Part of deciding to use an answering service to handle your on-call schedule includes making sure the service can fit your needs. Specialty Answering Service understands that every business is different, so how we reach out to your staff should also be different. For industries that rely on reaching oncall personnel, a doctor on call, or rotating on call support , having a service that offers reliable on call communications is crucial. What’s even more important, is finding the best service.
If you’re looking for a flexible on-call scheduling platform that caters to your company’s needs, then ding ding ding! You’ve hit the jackpot.
SASOn-Call Protocol Experts
How It Works.
Once you’ve established your oncall support schedule, the rest is just fitting pieces into the puzzle. How many times should our answering service reach out? Are different people on-call at different times of the day? Does the on call phone change or is it the same? No matter what your challenges are, SAS has all the solutions:
- Flexible Scheduling: Our on-call platform allows you to create your own on call program based on your needs. Each schedule is set for a 24 hour time period, which can be easily customized by adding time slots that determine who is on-call and when. For example, Jane might be on call every Thursday into Friday, but on Friday the schedule switches mid-day. With our scheduling platform, all it takes is a few clicks to make the update in real time.
- Multiple Ways to Reach Out: We want you to have options so that you can decide what works best for your business. If you would like to keep the caller on the line while we attempt to reach your staff, then setting up a Warm Patch would be the way to go. If you want us to disconnect from the caller and continue calling your on-call staff until we make contact with someone, then a Reach would be the way to go. Or, you can do both! We can first attempt to Warm Patch to Dr. Smith. Then, if there is no answer we can let the caller know that we will continue to reach out to have someone return their call. At that point we can follow your Reach protocol until making contact with the appropriate person. The best thing is, you can program both schedules so they are working in parallel!
- Texting and Emailing: For the on-call rotation that gets emails or texts instead of telephone calls, we’ve got you covered too. Our system can send a text and/or email to your on-call staff, free of charge, during their scheduled on-call rotation. This could be in addition to a physical phone call, or it could be a stand alone procedure, depending on your staff member’s preference. The options are endless!
- Fast Prototyping: If you have the same group of people on-call for specific rotations, create Groups to make editing your schedules lightning fast. Simply add your staff members to the Group that you created, and add that Group to your selected days. Boom. You’re already done scheduling for the year.
Setting up an on-call system with your answering service shouldn’t feel like a second job, or a burden. We’re here for one thing and one thing only – to make your life easier! We understand that running a small business is not always sunshine and cupcakes, which is why our online portal was designed to put speed and efficiency at your fingertips.
- Secure Online Portal: Gone are the days where you have to submit your on-call schedule via fax or email. For instant oncall management, just log right into your secure online portal and make the changes via our user friendly interface in real-time.
- Or Go Old School: Maybe you don’t want to log in to a new system. We get your phobia. You can also fax or e-mail your on-call schedule and our representatives will key in the on-call schedule for you.
- HIPAA Compliance: If you are a medical account with doctors on call, then you’re a big fan of HIPAA. Easily stay compliant by selecting the HIPAA option on our scheduler and we’ll instantly adapt to your medical oncall requirements.
- Flexible System: SAS offers many custom oncall solutions that allow you to create the schedule of your dreams. If your on-call rotates every other day, every other weekend, every Tuesday, etc., use our Quick Set option to easily update your data. If your schedule rotates multiple times throughout the day, add time slots that will automatically tell our operators who to call and when. If you need us to reach out to different people depending on the situation, then you can create multiple schedules and label them accordingly. If you can build it, we can do it.
- Scheduling in Advance: Going on vacation and need to schedule in advance? Have your entire on-call calendar sorted out on January 1st? Our system allows you to build out your schedule for a whole year!
With Specialty Answering Service you have a flexible on call provider offering endless opportunities to customize your schedule specific to your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.