The need for modern medicine will always be prevalent. So will the need for exceptional customer care to those you serve.
More often than not, people contact your facility because they have a pressing medical problem and need your help. As anyone who has ever required medical assistance knows, the frustration of reaching an automated service or voicemail can escalate your uneasiness and make you feel worse. The simple solution to that concern is to offer a live-voice medical answering service to your patients and their families. Instead of the canned, unfeeling voice of a computer, having compassionate, professional operators on the other end of the phone line instills an immediate sense of calm in your callers. Did you know that only 26% of companies have a strategy for improving the customer's experience? We believe that nothing is more personal or improves a customer's experience faster than speaking to a real person. SAS takes customer care just as seriously as you take patient care.
There are over 1 billion visits to doctors' offices annually. 1 billion visits = a lot of phone calls! For under $5 a day, SAS' live-voice service can be your front desk staff's best friend.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
Specialty is a HIPAA compliant medical call center, providing complete patient services and logistics solutions for your industry. While we offer around-the-clock answering, our team can do so much more. As medical industry specialists, we are able to schedule appointments, make outbound reminder calls, and operate emergency hotline services on your behalf. We customize our plans to meet the particular needs of your organization. Research shows that an individual will spend an average of 1.2 years waiting on hold. No one has that kind of time to spare, especially when it comes to medical concerns. That is why we work diligently to ensure rapid response – usually within 3 rings or less – and accurate communication of your patients' issues and information.
What We Can Do.
Our team of more than 300 customer service representatives is well-versed in the practice of phone answering services
for the medical industry, and we will follow your regulations to a tee. We have an ongoing system of quality control checks, making certain that your patients will always receive the highest level of care and professionalism on every call. Plans can be changed or expanded as the need presents itself.
- 24/7 Answering Service: Our staff is on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. While the majority of your patients will call during regular business hours, around-the-clock care is a vital ingredient in proper patient care management. Patients and their families will be relieved knowing that even if your doors are closed, your office is always open. With our service, you are only as far away as a phone call.
- Intake Procedures: Our dedicated agent service can provide staff support by gathering patients' information prior to their first visit, answering insurance or referral questions, or responding to billing and payment inquiries. The more we know about your practice, the better we can assist you and your patients.
- Emergency Hotlines: The quality of the medical industry is almost defined by the way organizations handle emergent care. Our agents know that reliable, respectful service is essential when screening emergency calls. Based on the criteria you provide, we will gather all of the pertinent information and contact you or your staff via phone, email, text, or pager. We can even establish direct hotlines for patients to use in cases of extreme emergencies.
- Appointment Scheduling : Interfacing with your online calendar management application, we can schedule, modify, or cancel appointments for callers. Any updates will be immediately communicated to you and your staff so that you can plan accordingly. Additionally, our outbound call reminder service greatly contributes to increased efficiency and prevents miscommunication and missed appointments.
You have selected the most compassionate and competent medical answering service in the industry. With us on your side, patients will feel validated and well cared for each time they phone your office. We know that you will not always be available to speak to your patients, but working with us is the next best thing. That is our promise.
- Professional Representation: Presenting the right image is essential in the medical industry. Our virtual receptionist services represent your practice or organization just as flawlessly as if we were working right alongside of you. In fact, think of us as an extension of your office. When your patients reach our live-voice agents, they will have confidence in your ability to provide them with the superior quality of care all people deserve.
- Security & Technological Excellence: We are ISO 27001 certified, and that means confidential patient information will be safe in our hands. A series of external and internal quality control checks is designed to deliver topnotch, secure service to all of our clients. We have the most advanced technology in the industry, and we record all calls for easy access in compliance matters.
- Reduced Costs: With our calling plans, you only pay for the operator time you use. There are no hourly or salaried employees to compensate, and there is no need to purchase or install any expensive phone equipment. We are consistently on the cutting-edge of technology, and we cover the costs of equipment and upgrades so that you don't have to. Less out-of-pocket expenses translates into more funds available for patient care necessities.
As a medical care provider, you are the very picture of reliability for your patients, and you expect the same from your answering service. Our team is confident that entering into a partnership with us will be beneficial to you and to those you serve. Take our 2-week free trial, which gives you an opportunity to experience the SAS difference for yourself. When it comes to excellence in telecommunications and customer support, we deliver. Specialty is the leading answering service for medical offices across the nation, curing mediocre customer service one patient at a time.