Home buying sales advantage: the aroma of freshly baked cookies. Customer service sales advantage: SAS. No oven required.
You exist in a very competitive environment, and if your agency is going to flourish, it is crucial to take advantage of every opportunity to enhance your customer service. Purchasing or selling a home involves an enormous financial commitment, and it is one of those defining moments in a person’s life. When looking for a real estate agent, consumers want the best. Their decision making process begins with a telephone call. How a potential client is greeted when they contact your office will mean the difference between signing on with your agency, or heading to a competitor. Did you know that 67% of callers hang up in frustration if they can’t speak to a real person? That is why voicemail simply will not do. You need live-voice customer support from the industry’s finest. You need Specialty’s real estate answering service.
In 2010, the average cost of a home was 272K. Missing a call means missing out on that potential 8K commission. For about $1 a day, SAS can help you capitalize on every opportunity.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
When it comes to real estate, personal attention is possibly the most important factor in choosing the right sales specialist. Clients want to hear that you understand what their ideal home looks like, their bottom line listing price, their target search area, and anything else that is specific to their buying or selling experience. If they are being put on hold or shuffled off to your automated service, you will not have the opportunity to show them how much you value their business, because they will already be on the phone to the next agent in town. With SAS, that will never happen. Our operators are trained twice as long as the industry standard. They are experts at making your current or prospective clients feel as though they truly are important to you, and not just another commission. Always courteous and professional, our agents will respond to every phone call with the same level of care you would provide if they were speaking to you directly.
What We Can Do.
With over 300 agents based in the continental United States, our real estate answering service team is adept at handling upwards of 30,000 inbound calls daily. Our agents understand the dynamics of the real estate business, and we are able to deliver that “personal touch” that will keep you competitive.
- Scheduling Appointments: We can seamlessly integrate into your online calendar management software to schedule in-office appointments, open houses, property visits and more. We will immediately notify you or your staff of any appointment modifications or cancellations so that you can make the appropriate arrangements. In a fast-paced industry where appointments are often made on the fly, this will help to eliminate no-shows and miscommunication, and guarantee that you always know where to be and when to be there. In addition, we can provide lockbox information for real estate professionals who are scheduled to see a particular property.
- Lead Capture: What’s the most important element in lead capture? Rapid response. You are 6 times more likely to secure a client when their call is returned within 30 minutes of being placed. We know that every call into your business is a chance to acquire new clients and boost revenue. That is why we make prompt service a priority. Our agents work diligently to answer every call within 3 rings or less, ensuring that callers stick with your agency over the competition. Messages will be relayed to you promptly via phone, text, email, or pager, so that you can respond to clients’ requests in a timely manner.
- 24/7 Availability: While the majority of people in the market for a home will call your office during regular business hours, from time to time they need to contact you in the evening or on weekends. Our after hours phone service is on duty around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter when clients call your business, we have you covered.
- Bilingual Support: The U.S. is becoming more and more diverse every day, and your business must be prepared to assist non-English speaking clientele. We offer a team of bilingual operators who are fluent in both English and Spanish. The more people you can communicate with, the faster your business will grow.
Did you know that 81% of companies who deliver strong customer service outperform their competitors? Making clients feel valued is the advantage you need to succeed. We can make that happen. We are your partners in client support solutions. Allowing our staff to work for you gives you the time to focus on what matters the most: running your business.
- Professional Staffing: Presenting a professional image is essential in the real estate business. When it comes to customer care, there is no margin for error. Our professionals will work with you to create an in-call script, customizing the message and image you wish to convey. We will follow your protocols and procedures for proper call handling, and we will embody your brand so well that clients will think they are speaking directly to you. Current and prospective clients will know that you are committed to providing them with impeccable service.
- Reduced Costs: Our services are straightforward. Month-to-month contracts and per-minute billing mean you will only pay for the operator time you use. There is no need to hire or train additional staff, or purchase expensive equipment to handle client calls. We take care of that for you, and that translates to a significant reduction in administrative costs. Without the burden of busy phones, you and your employees will be able to use time more effectively.
- 2-Week Free Trial: We are so confident in our services that we invite you to try us out free for 2 weeks. There are no hidden fees or gimmicks, and no obligation to sign up once your trial period ends. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Find out how superior customer care can help improve the image and success of your real estate agency and get started on our 2-week free trial. Once you start, you will wonder how you ever got along without us! Specialty is the leading business phone answering service for real estate agencies, giving you the advantage you need to get a leg up on your competitors.