Gotcha! You have a prospect on the hook. Better have the right service to reel them in!
As any business owner knows, customers don’t materialize out of thin air. There is a lot that goes into getting even one customer to purchase your product or service. You may market through the web, mailers, outbound telesales, email, television, radio – just about anything you can think of. So what happens after a consumer sees, hears, or reads about your company? They will want to know more, right? Capturing leads is what drives business, and Specialty’s lead capture service is your solution to customer acquisition and increased revenue.
You’ll reach a web lead 6x faster if you contact them within 30 min of their inquiry. Can you get to every inquiry in under 30 min? For as little as $1 a day, SAS can.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
Did you know that knowledgeable employees close 33% more sales? When you team up with SAS, you are getting live-voice business answering services from representatives who are trained twice as long as the industry standard. We believe that strong lead capture stems from better education. That is why we ensure that our operators know the ins and outs of your business. Calls go more smoothly, and potential customers get a sense of your company’s organization and dedication to providing the very best product or service on the market.
How It Works.
It is 7 times more expensive to acquire a new customer than to keep an existing one. That means when it comes to lead capture, second-rate will simply not do. You need the best of the best, and that’s where our national call center comes in. With over 300 operators on board, we have the capacity to handle upwards of 30,000 calls daily. No matter what your call volume, we can accommodate. Here are some features that may interest you:
- 24/7 Inbound Answering: Wouldn’t it be so great if all the calls your business receives would come in during traditional 9 to 5 business hours? Well, they don’t. So it’s absolutely essential that you have a 24-hour service on your side. If you want to maximize your chances of making that sale, then whether current or potential customers phone you at 3 a.m. or 5 p.m., you need to answer.
- Customized Solutions: We will work with you to create a custom-designed script tailored to the specifications of your business. Following the procedures and protocols you already have in place, our agents will provide your current and prospective clients with information about products, services, pricing, special financing, or whatever your particular needs may be. We can also work with a list of FAQs to facilitate sales.
- Multi-Channel Monitoring: Whether you are generating leads online, via 1-800 numbers, or print advertising campaigns, we can help. By receiving data directly from your web leads, we can execute an immediate outbound call to interested parties, increasing your ROI. We can also qualify leads from your marketing efforts, enter everything into your online database, and help you keep track of which ads are producing the most significant results.
- Bilingual Staff: 37.6 million U.S. citizens speak Spanish at home. Businesses that are not accessible to the Hispanic community are losing out. But don’t worry. We have you covered. With a number of bilingual agents on staff, we are ready to assist. With SAS, there is no such thing as a language barrier.
Can you imagine spending considerable time and money on a marketing campaign for your growing small business, but not having the manpower to handle the influx of calls? We can, and it isn’t pretty! Instead of fumbling over the phone and saying “Please hold” a thousand times a day, let us answer the phones for you. Think of our live-voice receptionists as an extension of your in-house team. We are committed to prompt service, so it is our goal to answer every call within 3 rings or less. No one has time to waste on hold – especially not prospective customers. There are many benefits to a partnership with SAS, such as:
- Quality Control: Our call center operates using an extensive system of internal and external quality control measures. We take pride in what we do, and that is why we dedicate ourselves to quality assurance. When you work with our staff, a service manager will regularly review operators’ performance, seeing to it that the protocol you set forth is being followed to a tee. Calls are recorded, and we screen over 2,000 calls a month to assess any potential issues and make modifications as needed.
- Highly Trained Representatives: Our rigorous training program thoroughly educates our operators to guarantee that you will always enjoy the very best support services available industry-wide. Agents are not commission-based; their pay is directly tied to performance evaluations. So providing exceptional customer care is their number one priority. Rest assured that they are always putting their best voice forward.
- Reduced Costs: Our live operators work remotely, so purchasing, installing, or maintaining any expensive telecommunications equipment is unnecessary. We use only the most advanced technology to serve our clients. When you use a virtual office receptionist, you can cut down on hiring and training additional administrative personnel. Saving on salaries adds up fast. If you are working on a limited budget, then our month-to-month plans and per-minute billing will give you the affordability you need.
Hard work and dedication to our clients is what has garnered us a trusted reputation throughout the industry. We believe in what we do, and we want you to experience the SAS difference firsthand. That is why we invite you to take advantage of our 2-week free trial. Give us a test drive, no strings attached. Once you start on service, you will wonder how you ever got along without us! Specialty is the leading answering service for lead capture, bringing you closer to success one phone call at a time.