Recovering from disaster can be hard. Let SAS help weather the storm and protect your small business from catastrophe.
Disasters can strike anywhere, at any time, and with little to no warning. Even more, disasters can come in all shapes and sizes. While you may not be able to predict calamity, you can certainly put together a plan to make sure that if disaster does strike, your business processes won’t be affected. With Specialty Answering Service, your business will go on. Your phones will still be answered and customers needs will still be met. We are there for you around the clock to make sure no calls go unanswered.
When you plan for the future, you can relax in the present. Let SAS help put your mind at ease so you can focus on growing your small business!
SASPart Of Your Disaster Recovery Plan
Unless you live in tornado alley, chances are you haven’t put much thought into how to deal with floods, strong winds, sink holes, and the like. However, disasters don’t care how prepared you are when they hit. If you don’t have a recovery plan in place now, Specialty Answering Service can be a part of the one you put together for the future.
How It Works.
Our team of professionally trained receptionists handle thousands of interactions daily, and are skilled in dealing with urgent situations. Whether you get one call at a time or thousands of calls at once, we can handle as much traffic as your business can generate. And in the face of emergencies, similar to 911 dispatchers, our answering service receptionists are trained to handle pressing matters as calmly and resourcefully as possible.
- Roll Your Phones To SAS: The first step in your disaster recovery plan should be to forward your phones to us. That way we can take care of answering your calls, and you can worry about the bigger issue at hand. If you don’t have one already, put a plan in place with your phone provider as well so that if you lose power, your lines are still able to roll over correctly.
- Give Us Your Emergency Protocol: Having an emergency answering option in your script that allows our operators to reach specific on-call contacts or follow a specific route when the doodie hits the fan. Add an Emergency option in your call handling before disaster strikes so that you don’t have to worry about it later. The option(s) that you add can even be specific to the type of emergency you may or may not experience. For example, food service companies may want to include an option for people calling about recalls, whereas security companies may want to plan for data breaches.
- Set up Multiple Campaigns: Aside from your main account, you can set up more than a dozen other campaigns all under one umbrella. These other campaigns can have their own number, their own call handling, and they can be turned on and off any time!
- Mobile App: Never miss another message or call with our free answering service mobile app for iPhone and Android users. Just because you can’t get to a computer doesn’t mean you have to be out of the loop with your customers. Download our app so you can view message details, listen to calls and contact customers back all from your cell phone!
- Status Alerts: While users do have the ability to make on-call changes any time, we understand you might not be able to do so in a moment’s notice. Another feature SAS offers is the ability to create Status Updates, which act as temporary notes for the operators. In these updates you can include a message for the CSRs to relay to your callers until you are able to get things up and running again.
While you may not be able to answer your phone during a disaster, SAS can. That is after all, why we are here! Our team of 300+ operators are professionally trained, friendly, and ready to help your customers any time and day. Just send your calls our way and we’ll take care of the rest!
- 24/7 Live Answering: Our operators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (yes, even on holidays and weekends). So stop worrying about taking calls and focus your energy on repairing damages left by whatever disaster hit your business!
- Affordable Pricing: Sign up for our lowest pricing plan to ensure you’ll always have a line open for when customers call. We’ll even monitor your usage for you and send you alerts when you’d save money by upgrading! You can change your plan anytime for the month, or for going forward. What’s even better is that you can make plan changes on your own in your online portal! With SAS, the ball is in your court.
- No Hidden Fees: With SAS, you don’t have to pay hidden fees to insure your calls are handled correctly. Portal access, emergency dispatching, texting and emailing are all included in the 24 hour service we provide. So, take that extra money you’ll be saving and invest in some disaster insurance.
- Bilingual Agents: Disasters can happen to anyone, no matter what language they speak. That’s why we have a whole team of bilingual (English / Spanish) receptionists available to help your Spanish speaking callers for an extra $10/month.
- Toll-Free Numbers Available: Perhaps you’re located somewhere that’s prone to losing power, or maybe your phone provider is affected as well. Instead of worrying about being able to forward your line to us, SAS offers toll-free numbers (for free!) which you can have your customers call directly. Even if you lose power, your customers can still get the service they are used to getting with your company.
Disasters may be unavoidable, but losing customers and business doesn’t have to be. As long as you are prepared with a plan, make sure Specialty Answering Service is part of it.