Tiles, shingles, metal, thatched or slate. SAS makes your roofing company sure look great!
One of the worst problems a homeowner can face is replacing the roof. It is frustrating at best, and if a consumer chooses a less than stellar contractor to do the job, it can be disastrous at worst. You know that potential customers will be concerned about taking on such a large project, so when they contact your business, it is imperative that they have a sense of your company’s reliability and expertise from minute one. This means that cell phones, voicemail or automated answering are big no-nos. 67% of callers hang up the phone out of frustration if they are not able to reach a real person. The first impression consumers have when they contact your business is also the last impression. So you need to offer the utmost in service, showing customers that they are valued and respected. An automated system cannot do this – but the live-voice operators at Specialty’s answering service for roofing companies can.
The average roofing job costs $5,000. When your phone rings, it means increased profit! Do you want those calls going to voicemail? We didn’t think so. From $1 a day, our agents can help.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
SAS offers around-the-clock telephone answering services, guaranteeing that every call into your business will be answered by professional, courteous customer service representatives. We have extensive experience working with contractors and we understand the demanding nature of your business. From rapid dispatch for service calls to accurate message taking and appointment setting, we can do it all. Exceptional customer service is invaluable, and you know that when it comes to roofing contractors, consumers have a wealth of choices. If your business is to remain competitive, you cannot afford to lose one job. You need every advantage, and we can help.
What We Can Do.
Our expert team consists of more than 300 U.S.-based receptionists, capable of handling upwards of 30,000 phone calls a day. We know that companies lose up to 70% of prospective clients because of poor service and lack of personal attention. With us on your side, that statistic will not apply to you. Our staff prides itself on providing the best customer service in the industry. We work hard to ensure current client retention and new lead acquisition for your place of business.
- Scheduling Appointments: We can interface with your existing online calendar management software and schedule appointments for estimates and service. In order to minimize no-shows and miscommunication, we will make sure that any changes or cancellations are quickly communicated to you and your staff so that you can arrange your day accordingly. We provide a personal link between you and your customers, and we will help keep you organized.
- 24/7 Inbound Answering: We know that most of your calls will come during regular business hours, but there are emergency situations that require immediate dispatch. Using the criteria and protocols that you establish, our agents will screen and prioritize emergency calls, and then alert you via phone, text, email, or pager. We also offer additional contact numbers so that customers can reach you personally in the event of an emergency. This improves your image and gives customers the peace-of-mind in knowing that when they need you, you will be there.
- Bilingual Support: The U.S. is becoming more and more diverse every day, and your business must be ready to assist those who may not speak fluent English. We offer a team of bilingual operators, fluent in both English and Spanish. This means that Hispanic clients, employees, and sub-contractors will have barrier-free communication with your business.
Did you know that 81% of companies who deliver strong customer service outperform their competitors? Making clients feel valued is the advantage you need to succeed. We are your partner in client support solutions. Allowing our staff to work for you gives you time to focus on what matters the most: providing high quality professional roofing.
- Improved Productivity: When you and your crew are on-site providing estimates or doing installations, who answers your phone? Focusing on new business or current customer concerns impedes progress, and when you are up on a hot roof, you don’t want anything slowing you down. When you team up with us, you and your clients are guaranteed the highest level of telephone answering and customer support in the industry. The time you save by not having to monitor your busy phones means increased productivity. And increased productivity results in increased revenue.
- Reduced Costs: Our plans are straightforward, and you only pay for the operator time you use. We work remotely and virtually, so there is no new equipment for you to purchase or install. Staffing and training agents is our job, so you don’t need to delve into your budget to hire additional administrative personnel. That translates into reduced operating expenses. We have the resources, and we make them work for you.
- Professional Staffing: Presenting a professional image to your patrons is an essential element in creating the ideal customer service experience, and it will help instill confidence in your ability to provide the best roofing service money can buy. We take great care in being patient, kind, and compassionate towards every individual who contacts your business. We know that some of your callers will have routine requests, while some may need emergency assistance; our prompt, courteous service will always provide the same reliable help patrons would receive if they were speaking to you directly. We are never too busy to answer your phones because that’s our only job.
- Flexible Call Plans: If you would like, we can change your plan at pre-arranged intervals to adjust for the seasonal call volume typical of the roofing industry. Simply decide what level of service you and your customers need, and we will make it happen.
We are so confident in our services that we offer a free 2-week trial! So, give us a test drive. There are no hidden fees, no gimmicks, and nothing to lose. You are in an increasingly competitive field. When it comes to the survival and success of your roofing business, you need the advantage that the right answering service can provide. Specialty is the leading answering service for roofing companies, helping you deliver exceptional care to your customers, no matter what your budget.