“The essence of good government is trust.” – Kathleen Sebelius “The essence of good customer service is SAS.” – SAS
When citizens call government offices, they have a problem that they feel needs immediate attention. We have all been there – you call an organization for assistance and instead of reaching a real person, you are thrust into an automated system, chock full of confusing and frustrating options making it seemingly impossible to get to the right department. By the time you reach the appropriate party, your upset is through the roof. Is it any wonder why many times phone communications between the people and the government turn into confrontations rather than solutions? Inefficient, impersonal, uncaring; these are just a few words people use to describe government agencies. Efficient, personal, caring; these are just a few of the words people use to describe the staff at Specialty’s government call center.
The U.S. deficit is approx. $642 billion. It’s no wonder government agencies are understaffed! Our live-voice agents will keep you organized and make citizens happy!
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
Did you know that 67% of people hang up the phone out of frustration if they can’t speak to a real person? SAS works hard to abolish that statistic, and we provide professional, personal, and efficient live-voice telephone answering services to a variety of businesses. We are dedicated to exceptional customer service, making sure that callers are treated with courtesy and respect. It is our sole occupation to listen to their concerns, questions, or problems, giving them the sense that they are not just another name without a face. Lifting the burden of busy phones and disgruntled callers from your government agency staff means that your employees will be less stressed. Less stress leads to increased productivity. And increased productivity leads to happier citizens. Teaming up with the right answering service makes a world of sense for your agency. We are experts in customer care, and it shows.
What We Can Do.
SAS is a trusted name in the answering service industry. We have a team of more than 300 customer care representatives, all located within the continental United States. We serve both large and small businesses alike, and we are capable of handling upwards of 30,000 calls daily. We do everything from message taking to appointment setting, and we can even make outbound calls to conduct market research for the populations you govern. Here are some of the features that makes our service unique:
- 24/7 Inbound Answering: Our operators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We know that government offices are typically open during regular business hours, but that doesn’t mean citizens will make all of their phone calls between the hours from 8-5. No matter what time of day or what day of the year, our live-voice operators are at the helm, providing courteous, knowledgeable assistance to every caller.
- Resource Services: Citizens may contact the government for help with records searches, auction information, housing or debt assistance, government-run programs like healthcare and welfare, and even for inquiries about private contractor bids. Whatever the needs of your organization, we are happy to help. The more we know about your specific services, the better we can assist your callers.
- Customized Support: Government agencies may have particular regulations and procedures for message taking, delivery, and dispatch. Our operators will work with you to create a customized script, designed to meet your needs. Following your criteria and protocols for prioritization, we will assess callers’ concerns and will alert your staff via the appropriate channel regarding any situations needing prompt response. Whatever your policies and practices, we can accommodate.
- Bilingual Support: America is becoming an increasingly diverse society. That means we are not just serving English-speaking citizens, but those speaking Spanish, as well. We offer bilingual answering services, with receptionists fluent in both English and Spanish, making sure there is no language barrier between you and those you serve. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of care to consumers, whatever their needs may be.
It is our number one goal to help you help others in your community. Without the worry of busy phones, you can focus on resolving issues for concerned citizens. When it comes to government, people are almost always expecting their assistance to come at a snail’s pace. Partnering with us means you will not only surprise your callers, you will surprise yourselves when you see just how much more you can accomplish in a day. Here are a few of the many benefits of entering into a partnership with SAS:
- Increased Cost Efficiency: Working with us not only guarantees public satisfaction, but will allow you to use your current employees in a much more productive and cost-effective manner. Since you are probably constantly asked to do more with less, every minute that we spend answering your phones is an additional minute your employees have to help the people you serve.
- Secure Service: Our call center is ISO 27001 certified and PCI compliant, reviewing security risks, and implementing quality control measures to address those risks on an ongoing basis. That means with SAS, any data we collect is always protected. Staff is not permitted to have cell phones or writing materials at their stations, and we have battery backups and generators in case of power failure. Your calls are safe with us. If you are dealing with sensitive information from your constituents, technology and security won’t help if you are utilizing a local answering service and the operators know the callers. A nationwide provider like SAS lowers your risk across the board.
- No Additional Equipment or Staffing: Our operators work remotely and virtually, so there is no new equipment to purchase or install. You will no longer have to justify technological upgrades or go through the painful process of putting things out for public bid. You only pay for the operator time you use, so the thousands you will save in administrative costs can be put to work in other areas of your organization. We always use the very latest in telecommunication technology, and we make it work for you.
- Professional Representation: The public needs reassurance that its concerns are being addressed by a reliable, competent agency. We know how important image is in any business, but perhaps more so in government, where it is easy for citizens to lose faith in the system. That is why we train our customer service representatives twice as long as the industry average. We pride ourselves on exceptional service, and our staff works diligently to help instill a feeling of confidence in your administration.
We are all citizens, and when contacting any government agency, we expect to be treated as valued members of society. There are many answering services out there, but if you are looking for a true partner that is as committed as you are to providing fellow citizens with impeccable care, then you want SAS. Always professional, and always affordable, we are here to make your job a little easier. So, take advantage of our 2-week free trial. What do you have to lose? Specialty is the leading call center for government agencies, working hard to support you so that you can support the citizens!