Yellow cab, black cab, white or blue; ask what we can do for you!
It’s 2:00 a.m., last call is over, and a bartender dials your cab company to prevent someone from driving home drunk. The phone rings, but no one answers. What happens now?
Your dispatch receives a call from a frantic traveler. She overslept and she is dangerously close to missing her flight and needs an airport shuttle ASAP. If she can catch a cab soon, she just may make it in time. The only problem is, instead of speaking to a real person, she gets your voicemail. Now what?
Unfortunately, these scenarios are all too common. Your dispatcher was busy juggling call after call, so he missed these two, and probably countless others. You wish you could hire more people to answer the phone, but with the rising cost of gas and other fixed expenses, you just cannot afford to. This is where Specialty’s taxi answering service comes in. Our team of over 300 well-trained, experienced telephone operators can handle thousands of incoming calls per day, which means that you will never again miss a call or lose a potential fare. 78% of business opportunities are lost because of slow or poor customer service. Can you really afford to lose that many customers? We didn’t think so.
Taxi ride average cost: $15. Big city = even bigger competition + 1,000s of potential trips. For about $3 a day, SAS ensures prompt dispatch, and no missed calls or fares.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
What We Can Do.
SAS is here to help. We know that when patrons are calling your company, they don’t have time to waste. That is why we provide around-the-clock, live-voice assistance for countless businesses across the country, both large and small. Prompt response is everything in your industry, so our operators are committed to answering every inbound call within 3 rings or less. Callers will benefit from an almost instantaneous link to your taxi service, and that translates into increased revenue.
- 24/7 Service: Our operators are always available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. We know that taxis are needed at unpredictable times, so we are always at the ready, and we promise that your customers will be greeted by a courteous, professional call center representative no matter when they call.
- Bilingual Staff: As America becomes more and more diverse, your business must be able to assist Spanish-speaking clientele. We have operators on call who are fluent in both English and Spanish, so you will never have to worry that a language barrier is standing in the way of you and potential fares.
- Scheduling & Dispatch: Are you currently using online scheduling software to manage fares? Don’t worry, we can integrate into your pre-existing systems and take care of scheduling for you. Our specialists screen calls based on your established criteria, and we can convey those calls to the appropriate members of your staff via phone, text, email, or pager. We will maintain communication with your drivers to assess their whereabouts and estimated arrival times, and our dispatching procedures can be easily changed to accommodate adjustments in your on-call rotation.
- Concierge Service: VIP clients expect VIP service. And we deliver. We can arrange wake-up calls for early morning shuttles, make outbound calls to drivers close to pick-up time to keep everyone on schedule, and even process payments prior to arrival for your customers’ convenience.
Your taxi service does not operate in a vacuum. You have competitors who are looking for every possible advantage over your business. If you want to survive, you have to beat them to the punch. Let SAS be your partner in client support solutions. Whether we are answering inbound calls or offering virtual support for your online booking and payment program, our call center agents provide a higher echelon of telecommunications services, putting you on the road to an expanded client base and an increased bottom line.
- Professional Image: Your customers need the reassurance that a fast, reliable, competent cab company is going to provide them with the services they need, whenever they need them. That is why we work diligently to maintain your company’s professional image. Our operators are trained in excellence, and we consider ourselves an extension of your business. You want clients to be certain they made the right decision when they phoned your dispatch.
- Increased Cost Efficiency: Our services not only ensure customer satisfaction, but will also allow you to utilize your current employees in a much more efficient and cost-effective manner. We provide the technology, the expertise, and the associated expense of hiring and training the industry’s best answering service technicians. You only pay for the services you use, resulting in reduced administrative costs for your business. Efficient use of resources is the key to success, and we will provide you with the phone answering solutions you need to streamline operations.
- 2-Week Free Trial: We are so convinced that you will instantly see the benefits of using our services that we offer all new clients a free 2-week trial. Give us a test drive. No gimmicks and no obligation to sign on with our service. It really is free!
You are in an increasingly competitive field. Collaborating with the right answering service can provide you with the edge you need to stand out from other area taxi services. So give us a call today. We can’t wait to hear from you! Specialty is the leading answering service for taxi dispatch, helping you deliver exceptional care to your customers, no matter what your budget.