SAS. Turning “I’m not interested” into “Sign me up” one call at a time.
Telemarketing. If your business is selling anything, whether a product or a service, chances are that you will use telesales campaigns as a marketing tool. We all know how it goes – you are just sitting down to dinner and an aggressive sales person calls, imploring you to try whatever it is they are offering. Your night is interrupted and you hang up the phone with a sense of frustration. Outbound telesales is one of the most challenging aspects of running a company. Not only can it be a nuisance to consumers, but it can also be a source of ire for your employees. When they are spending a considerable amount of time making outbound sales calls, they have less time to manage the day-to-day obligations of the office. Productivity decreases and work backs up. What you need is an answering service with the time and experience in outbound sales that can support your in-house team and keep things running smoothly. What you need is Specialty’s outbound telemarketing service.
Outbound telemarketing is a 500 billion per year business and still the most effective way of reaching your audience. SAS can provide dedicated agents to make your business grow.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
Did you know that it takes an average of 80 calls to acquire one prospect? Now imagine how many hours of the day your employees would waste if outbound telesales were getting in the way of their other responsibilities. That’s where we come in. Our live-voice, friendly, dedicated agents will filter through your database and contact customers on your behalf. Because we have all received a telesales call at one point or another, we know how important it is to use a soft sell, pressure-free approach, always being courteous and respectful of your customers, and ensuring that they feel like valued members of your client base. That level of finesse is what sets us apart from other answering services. Working with SAS can do more than boost sales – it can also do wonders for your reputation as a consumer-oriented business.
How It Works.
With over 300 agents staffing our U.S.-based call center, you can request any number of dedicated agents to manage your outbound calling. We also have bilingual operators, so we can reach out to the Hispanic community, broadening your scope and making you more accessible to your customers. We pride ourselves on service excellence, and we will work diligently to present a polished image for your brand on every phone call. Here are some of the features that may interest you:
- Customized Solutions: No two businesses are alike, so no two businesses should have the same in-call script. Our dedicated professionals will work with you to develop a protocol to follow when operators reach out to your customers. Using the guidelines you provide, we will walk customers through the products and services that you feel would best suit their needs. With a list of FAQs handy, we can also answer any questions your customers may have that could contribute to closing the sale. Our procedures aim to seamlessly mimic those of your staff, so customers will have no idea they are speaking to an answering service.
- Order Processing: Utilizing your pre-existing software, we can enter orders, process payments, and even arrange for shipping through your online portal. We will verify all information with the customer to ensure accuracy and make things easier on your processing department. Because we are interfacing with the systems you already have in place, everything will be instantly conveyed to your employees for prompt order fulfillment.
- Lead Capture: If your business sells services, we can also arrange meetings with potential customers. We will explain the features and offerings of your organization per your specifications. Then, working with your online calendar management software, we can make updates in real-time, and notify you or your staff via phone, email, text, or pager so that you can plan your day accordingly.
- List Cleaning: Statistics show that bad data can reduce positive telemarketing outcomes by 30%. So, consider this. Your database may be chock full of names that are just taking up space on your server. Having your employees do double the work by calling people who are not in the market for your products or services is a waste of resources. Using a call list you provide, our agents will contact each prospect to gauge customer interest and weed out uninterested parties. List cleaning is a tedious but important part of any telemarketing business. Let us help.
Did you know that 23% of people buy from telemarketers because they like the friendly operator? Yes, that’s right. Nearly one-fourth of all telemarketing purchases occur, not because of the product, and not because of the price – but because of how nice the operator is! When it comes to national telesales, you need a telecommunications partner that has the patience and persistence to work through your client list, creating every possible opportunity to boost profits while protecting the integrity of your brand. Look no further – you found us. There are many benefits to a partnership with SAS’ dedicated agent service:
- Highly Trained Representatives: We are the best in the industry for a reason. A rigorous training program educates our professionals twice as long as the industry standard. We also invite you to personally train our operators, so that they have an in-depth understanding of your products. Our agents’ pay is directly tied to performance evaluations, so you can rest assured that they are always putting their best voice forward. We know the art of soft sell, and a no pressure approach coupled with friendly receptionists is what makes us so successful. You know that old saying, “you can hear a smile through the phone?” At SAS, we believe in that philosophy wholeheartedly.
- Quality Control: Our call center operates using an extensive system of internal and external quality control measures. We take pride in what we do, and that is why we dedicate ourselves to quality assurance in every phone call. When you work with our staff, a service manager will continuously review our operators’ outbound calls, seeing to it that the protocol you set forth is being followed exactly. We screen over 2,000 calls a month to check for potential issues so that we can readily amend them, keeping service in tip-top shape. Additionally, every call is recorded.
- Increased Productivity: When you outsource your outbound telesales to the right answering service, you are giving your employees the gift of time. Without the worry of having to pour through call lists and spend hours on the phone in the hopes of acquiring one new customer, they can instead place their focus on the necessary tasks that your business can’t run without. Placing telesales in our capable hands will help reduce stress on your in-house team, and will lead to increased productivity and happier employees!
SAS is the right solution provider to manage your company’s outsourced telemarketing. We are confident in our dedicated services, and we want you to feel the same way! So contact us today. What do you have to lose? Specialty is the leading answering service for outbound telemarketing, helping you to improve your bottom line one call at a time.