We’re not robots. We do need to refuel every now and then. It’s ok to step away from your phone; with SAS, you are not alone.
You love your administrative personnel. They are amazing, always there when you need them. But even your reception service needs a break every once in a while. Unless they are super heroes and can be in two places at once, it’s highly probable that they are going to miss calls. Maybe it’s during lunch. Maybe they are in meetings or on vacation. Whatever it is, for those times when your phone is unmanned, you need extra help. Specialty’s overflow call center to the rescue!
Staffing your office or call center is a science. For as little as $1 a day, Specialty can provide overflow call center services to optimize your telecommunications staffing.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
Did you know that 67% of people hang up the phone out of frustration if they can’t reach a real person? That’s more than two-thirds of your callers. So if you want to maximize your chances of gaining favor with current and prospective clients, don’t leave your phones to voicemail. A live-voice answering service is the way to go. The receptionists at SAS are always friendly and professional, presenting a polished image for your company on every call.
How It Works.
With over 300 customer care representatives staffing our business call center, there will never be a shortage of people to pick up your lines. We staff for 55% efficiency, and that means operators are sitting idle 45% of the time. It is our goal to act like an extension of your office, so callers will not be able to distinguish us from your in-house personnel. Here are some features that may interest you:
- After-Hours Answering: It’s a solid bet that your admins will not catch every single call, and it’s just as likely that every single call will not come in between the traditional hours of 9 to 5. That’s why we staff our call center 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. We understand the importance of timing when it comes to lead capture, and we are on board all day, every day, to ensure that you don’t miss out on an opportunity to grow your business.
- Bilingual Service: America is becoming more diversified by the minute. These days, if you are providing customer care in English only, you are leaving an entire demographic out of reach. With 38 million U.S. citizens speaking Spanish at home, providing bilingual services is the smart way to make your business accessible to the Hispanic community. At SAS, there is no such thing as a language barrier.
- Customized Solutions: Our expert staff can do more than just answer phones. Do you have a list of FAQs that you want us to work with when addressing callers’ requests? Do you have a list of products or services that you would like us to explain? Perhaps you want our overflow operators to manage billing inquiries, schedule appointments, or process orders for your customers. Whatever your specifications, we will work with you to create a customized in-call script for our operators to use when we are answering inbound calls on your behalf. We can accommodate virtually any need.
There is really no limit to what live-voice receptionists can do for your organization. Our call center is prepared to answer for any call volume, and messages will be instantly communicated to you via phone, email, text, or pager. An overflow service can reduce or eliminate the need for hiring additional staff to man your phones, and those savings will quickly add up. Partnering with SAS means:
- Prompt Service: It is a fact that 75% of customers feel it takes too long to reach a live agent. That is why we are committed to prompt service. In the midst of our hectic lives, no one has time to wait on hold. Our live-voice agents aim to answer every call within 3 rings or less. That’s 16% higher than the industry average! Not only that, but our programmers can have your account up and running in just a few short hours. Always prompt, always professional – that’s our Specialty.
- Seamless Integration: Our operators work remotely and virtually, so there is no equipment to purchase or install to begin service. We can work with any online software you have in place, whether it be for calendar management, order and payment processing, or just simple data entry and message taking. Seamless integration means that we have taken care of all the little details, and that saves you time and money in the long run.
- Happier Customers: Customers who feel valued will return to your business time and time again. And what’s more, they will happily refer your products to their friends and colleagues. When you put your best face forward, clients notice. Abandoning voicemail in favor of live operators handling your overflow is just the kind of personal attention that clients will appreciate.
Still not convinced that SAS is the right telephone answering service to take the reins when your employees are otherwise engaged? Well then, give us a test drive! There are no hidden fees or gimmicks, so you have nothing to lose! We take pride in what we do, and we want you to feel the same way. Specialty is the leading overflow call center, providing the affordable solutions you need to keep business flowing.