Don’t steer clients away with poor customer service. Call today to find out how we can kick your business into overdrive.
For chauffeur services, it is essential to meet clients’ demands with efficiency and courtesy. Individuals choose your business because they are looking for a superior customer service experience. As such, every facet of your company needs to reflect the professionalism of your brand and commitment to your clients. Did you know that 78% of customers will take their business elsewhere because of a poor customer service experience? From the first moment a prospective client contacts your company, you need to ensure that caller’s needs will be met with immediacy and care. That is what Specialty’s limo answering service can do for you.
Limo rental: about $75 per hour. Typical night out: 5 hours. Missing calls? Don’t let $375 fares fly out the window! Call SAS. Superior service for about $7 a day.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
SAS is an industry leader in customer service excellence. Our U.S.-based business has the same commitment to superior service and professionalism that you do. That commitment starts with making sure every call is answered by an experienced, live-voice operator. Our services are never automated, and our message is always tailored to your specifications. Working with us isn’t outsourcing; it’s extending the reach and capacity of your limousine services.
What We Can Do.
We have a team of more than 300 operators capable of handling upwards of 30,000 inbound calls a day. These days, no one seems to have a minute to spare, so we make it a point to answer every phone call in 3 rings or less. With customized call scripting, SAS can reflect the exact needs of your business during and after hours.
- 24/7 Answering: Our operators are always available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. We can be used as an after hours phone answering service or a business hour dispatch service for your livery service. No matter what time of day those phone calls come in, there will be a friendly representative waiting to listen to and quickly address your clients’ requests.
- Scheduling & Dispatch: Interfacing with your online calendar management software enables us to schedule fares on your behalf. Once we have gathered the pertinent information, we will contact your personnel via phone, text, pager, or email, so that each driver can organize their day accordingly. In addition, we can serve as the point of contact for emergencies when regularly scheduled drivers are not able to make pick-ups, and our dispatching procedures can then be easily adjusted to accommodate changes in the on-call rotation.
- Concierge Service: VIP clients expect VIP service. And we deliver. We can arrange wake-up calls for early morning rides, make outbound calls to drivers close to pick-up time to keep everyone on schedule, and even process payments prior to arrival for your customers’ convenience.
- Bilingual Support: The U.S. is steadily growing in diversity. With staff fluent in both English and Spanish, we can respond to the needs of the Hispanic community, making your business more accessible to this expansive population. At SAS, there is no such thing as a language barrier.
With our years of experience and professional approach to customer care, Specialty Answering Service will set your company apart from the competition. We treat every client as if they were VIPs, increasing the chances that they will contact you for future business, and refer your premium service to their friends and colleagues.
- No Additional Staffing: The agents at our call center work remotely and virtually. That means you won’t have to hire or provide for new receptionists and secretarial staff or carve out additional office space to house them. We have you covered.
- Reduced Costs: When you work with us, you are only paying for the operator time you use. There is no expensive equipment to purchase or install, and you have the flexibility to change service at any time. We will help you decide which services would be most beneficial to your company, and month-to-month contracts and per-minute billing keep you from spending more than you have to.
- Quality Assurance: We believe that better training begets better service, and that is why we train our operators twice as long as the industry standard. We have an extensive series of internal and external quality control measures to monitor agents’ performance and review calls, guaranteeing topnotch care every time we pick up the phone.
Present the right image from the moment a prospective client contacts your company. We are confident in our services and we want you to feel the same! Looking for a call center but want to try before you buy? With our 2-week free trial, you can give us a whirl and see for yourself what a difference SAS can make in your business. Specialty is the leading answering service for limousine companies and the entire livery industry, stretching your client base one call at a time.