When Murphy’s Law takes its toll on your business, call SAS. We will have your back.
Food poisoning. Hazardous parts. Electrical malfunction. Braking system failure. There are innumerable reasons why a product may be recalled from the marketplace. Consumer safety is of the utmost importance to every manufacturer, big or small. So when unforeseen events occur, you need to be prepared. You need a third party service that can put consumers and employees at ease, disseminating the right information en masse to make certain that everyone is aware, and everyone is protected. When the unthinkable happens, Specialty’s recall services are at your side.
Product recalls cost companies billions. During a recall, call center support is invaluable. For about $1 per day, SAS can ramp up staffing on inbound and outbound projects to help calm concerned parties.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
Did you know that 74% of businesses don’t have a recovery plan in the event of a calamity? SAS can help ensure that catastrophic events don’t ruin your brand. Our crisis management team works hand in hand with your organization to set up the most efficient system possible. This includes finding the best protocols to ensure uninterrupted service for all crisis-related telephone calls. Pooled from years of experience creating call center applications, our affordable approach is successful because we combine the right personnel, the right technology, and a superior response structure for the most dependable live answering service available. We can make your worries a thing of the past and turn a disaster into an opportunity for growth.
How It Works.
With over 300 live-voice representatives staffing our national call center, we are capable of managing upwards of 30,000 inbound calls daily. We staff for 55% efficiency, which means our operators are sitting idle 45% of the time. A product recall will undoubtedly send your call volume through the roof. You need a crisis communication plan. Don’t worry – we have you covered. Employing SAS as your third party recall service can provide:
- Inbound & Outbound Support: Streamlining communications in the event of a product recall is essential. That is where we come in. Assisting customers via hotline support, we can track all inbound calls so that every customer receives the recall procedure information they need. Additionally, we can convey pertinent details by making outbound phone calls using contact lists that you provide. Our specialists will work with you to compose a customized message, then distribute that info through automated phone messaging or mass emails. This guarantees there will be no confusion or misunderstanding. It’s an ultra-fast way to communicate with those you serve.
- Returns Processing: Working with your online ordering software, we will help you manage return requests and re-orders, streamlining consumer product recall management and maintaining continuity for your business. We can take down any necessary information, create return tickets, email shipping instructions, issue credits, and anything else that can help you facilitate this lengthy process.
- 24-Hour Answering: When everything is going haywire, know that you can rely on us. We will always be on hand, no matter what hour of the day or what day of the week. Your callers will be greeted by an empathetic customer support specialist, and everyone will be treated with the same level of professionalism that you would extend from your own office.
- Bilingual Support: With the continued growth of the Hispanic population, it is important for your call center to provide service in both English and Spanish. We have a group of bilingual agents who are at the ready to assist your diverse clientele, whatever their needs may be.
There would be nothing worse than having to recall a product, then not having the manpower to adequately respond to consumers, investors, employees, retailers, and anyone else with whom you do business. When the chips are down, the right 24 hour answering service is an invaluable asset. Here’s are the benefits of integrating SAS into your disaster recovery plan:
- Ensure Customer Loyalty: In any business, presenting a professional image to callers is half the battle. When it comes to safeguarding your brand, we are the experts. We believe that there is nothing more important to preserving a company’s reputation than providing unfailing customer service excellence. Every call your business receives is an opportunity to show clients that you are dedicated not just to your own success, but to making sure that they are greeted with the same respect and consideration that you would expect if it were you on the other end of the line.
- Improve Productivity: Without the worry of frenzied phones ringing in the background, your employees can focus on the day-to-day tasks of keeping your business going and doing damage control for your problematic products. Developers will have more time to focus on what went wrong and how to fix it, and in-house staff will have more time to focus on marketing campaigns to reestablish confidence in your brand.
- Smart, Quality Care: Better training results in optimal customer service. That is why we train our operators twice as long as the industry standard. Our internal quality control monitors evaluate over 2,000 calls a month to guarantee impeccable service, and we record all calls so that they are available to you for future analysis.
Being prepared means advanced planning. Whatever industry you are in, whether automobile, pharmaceutical, electronics, toy, food, beverage, appliance industries and more, SAS will be your steadfast partner in service excellence when you need it most. If you’d like an opportunity to experience how we work, we invite you to get started on our free trial period. There are no strings attached, so you have nothing to lose! Specialty is the leading call center for product recalls, working diligently to protect your customers and your good name.