Follow this: direct mail works. But only when you pair it with the right answering service!
Every day, you open your mailbox. And every day it seems you are greeted by all manner of flyers and letters that attempt to market something to the consumer. Whether it’s an ad for a cable television provider, a roofing company, or a house cleaning service, what happens to all of those mailers once they reach the consumer? Typically, they wind up in the circular file. Now, direct mail is a billion dollar industry – but without outbound telemarketing follow-up services, your ad is as good as forgotten. That’s where Specialty’s direct mail follow-up service comes in. We have the solutions you need to keep your ad from meeting an untimely demise under a banana peel.
44% of direct mail is never opened, so don’t miss a call from the 56% of customers who want your product. For about $40 a week, SAS’ 24/7 answering can ensure your success!
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
U.S. advertisers spend an average of $167 per person on mailers. But did you know that direct mail only has a 4.4% success rate? Crazy, right? Yet countless industries expend billions on this marketing tool, so it must be doing something. To the consumer, it may seem counterproductive; but those businesses know that direct mail coupled with outbound telesales is a winning combination. SAS has the experience to take care of your outbound sales needs, and we have a team of friendly, dedicated representatives who are experts at the no-pressure soft sell approach. With us on your side, you can turn those mailers into increased profits – one call at a time.
How It Works.
Our national call center is staffed with over 300 personnel, so you can request any number of outsourced call center agents to work with. We are committed to customer service excellence, and our live-voice professionals will always present the most polished image when representing your brand. We understand the importance of gaining the consumer’s trust; a tried and true approach makes current and potential customers feel valued. A few of the features that may interest you are:
- Order Processing: Utilizing your pre-existing software, we can enter orders, process payments, and even arrange for shipping through your online portal. We will verify all information with the customer to ensure accuracy and make things easier on your processing department. Because we are interfacing with the systems you already have in place, everything will be instantly conveyed to your employees for prompt order fulfillment.
- Lead Capture & Appointment Setting: If your business sells services rather than a physical product, we can also make calls to arrange meetings with potential customers. Using lists that you provide, we will contact prospective clients and explain the benefits of working with your organization. We can integrate with any online calendar management software you already have, or we can help you establish an online calendar that is easy to use and available to all of your employees. Updates are made in real-time and communicated to your in-house staff via phone, email, text, or pager.
- Inbound Answering: Sure, we can make outbound calls to as many people as you would like. But chances are that your mailer also has a telephone number on it so that interested parties can contact you directly. Why not forward that number to SAS? Our live-operator inbound service is known for promptness and efficiency. We answer the majority of calls within 3 rings or less – that is 16% higher than the industry average. In fact, most of the time, we will pick up your line before the first ring! All of our other services are still accessible including order processing, appointment setting, FAQs, and of course, simple message taking.
- Additional Sales Channels: By providing you with different 1-800 numbers for specific marketing efforts or areas of the country, we can help you track your ad campaigns to determine which method or ad is generating the most business. If you would like, we can also send follow-up emails to your target audience, gauging interest in your products and services, and responding to any questions that may help facilitate sales.
Working with the right call center can give you a leg up on the competition. Virtually everyone is sending out direct mail advertisements – but not everyone is using SAS’ dedicated agents to back up their marketing efforts. We can make a considerable difference in your profit margin, and that is something the savvy business owner cannot say no to!
- Bilingual Staff: We live in a diverse society, and our population is changing every minute. That means businesses would be remiss if they didn’t offer customer support in Spanish as well as English. With the growing Hispanic community, you need accessibility in the marketplace. Our team of bilingual operators can help you broaden your reach nationwide.
- Highly Trained Representatives: We are the best in the business for a reason. Our rigorous training program educates our operators twice as long as the norm, guaranteeing that you will always enjoy the very best support services available industry-wide. Our agents are not commission-based, so they have no reason to be pushy and rush customers through the sales process. In fact, their pay is directly tied to performance evaluations; providing exceptional customer care is their number one job. We know the art of soft sell, and a no pressure approach coupled with friendly receptionists is what makes us so successful. Yes, it’s true. You can actually hear us smiling through the phone.
- Quality Control: Our call center operates using an extensive system of internal and external quality control measures. We take pride in what we do, and that is why we commit ourselves to quality assurance in every phone call. When you work with our dedicated service, one manager will be devoted to your operation, continuously reviewing our agents’ outbound calls to see to it that the protocol you set forth is being followed to a tee. We screen over 2,000 calls a month to check for potential issues so that we can readily amend them, keeping service in tip-top shape. Additionally, every call is recorded and accessible to you at any time.
In today’s ultra competitive business environment, you need every possible angle that can help you maximize success. Collaborating with the right, affordable answering service can help you increase outbound telesales potential following your direct mail campaigns. We have the skills, patience, and courteous demeanor that will go a long way towards building your reputation as a customer-centered, respected business. Let us show you what we can do. Take advantage of our 2-week free trial and experience the SAS difference firsthand. There are no strings attached, so you have nothing to lose! We can’t wait to hear from you! Specialty is the leading answering service for direct mail follow-up, paving the soft-sell road to your success.