Conventional medicine cannot cure impersonal customer service. But there is one remedy that will leave callers feeling fine.
What enterprise has to spend more before its product hits the streets than pharmaceuticals? Think about all of the money you devote to research and development, testing, marketing, and FDA regulations. If there were anything that executives in the pharmaceutical industry could do to save money, wouldn’t it be wise to look into it? Specialty’s pharmaceutical call center offers the professional, high quality telephone answering support which will not only improve your company’s professional image, but can save you thousands of dollars a year on this essential administrative expense.
In 2014, pharmaceuticals may be worth $1 trillion. That’s a lot of meds! Whatever you produce, one thing is certain: ringing phones. For any inbound or outbound contact, we’ll ensure that every client receives brand-name service.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
Did you know that when contacting businesses via phone, 75% of consumers feel that it takes too long to reach a live agent? When an individual contacts your business, is an automated attendant answering their call? Sure, automation and voicemail are easy fixes for busy phones. But they are impersonal, and they make your pharma company look like so many other faceless companies – no personal interaction, just business. When callers are greeted by a live-voice operator, on the other hand, it shows current and prospective clients how much you value their partnership. The call center agents at SAS can provide your organization with a personal and professional edge that clients will appreciate.
What We Can Do.
We have a well deserved reputation for providing the best answering services industry. With a team of more than 300 highly trained specialists, we are capable of answering over 30,000 inbound calls a day. We can handle the call volume of big business while treating each caller with the courtesy and care that they would expect of a smaller organization. And we aim to answer every one of those calls within 3 rings or less. That’s 16% higher than the industry average!
- Recall Hotlines: Even with an extraordinary amount of time spent on research and development, there may be times when a drug needs to be recalled from the marketplace. In the event of a recall, we can establish a recall management services hotline for consumers and practitioners to call, providing them with the most up-to-date information regarding the issue, and helping to calm their concerns.
- Drug Information Hotlines: As a drug manufacturer, chances are that you have innumerable products under your umbrella. With the often lengthy list of side-effects and contraindications on drug labels, consumers may have questions. Following your protocol, we can answer them. We can also offer information on which practitioners in a particular area dispense your medications so that patients who are interested in trying the product know where to go.
- Information for Medical Professionals: When physicians or pharmacies call requesting details about a medication, we will disseminate the information according to your specifications. Additionally, we can put callers in touch with vendor representatives in their area to facilitate product education and sample ordering.
- Outbound Surveys: If you want to know how consumers are affected by your products, you need to ask them. Is the medication working for you? Are you experiencing any side effects? Do you feel it is performing as intended? Using your call lists, we can get in touch with patients and medical staff to gauge their opinion and overall satisfaction regarding your drug therapies.
We offer so much more than person-to-person answering services. From the minute we join forces, maintaining the integrity of your image is our mission. For your Hispanic clientele, we also have a number of bilingual operators, fluent in both English and Spanish. Here are a few things to consider:
- Professional Representation : In the corporate world, image is everything. Exceptional service is not only appreciated by clientele, but your status demands it. When you team up with us, you will never have to worry about how your brand is being portrayed. We work closely with your pharmaceutical to create a service tailored to meet the needs of your corporation. Our operators are among the industry’s best, and our continuous evaluation procedures sustain the highest caliber service for you and your callers.
- 24-Hour Assistance: Whether it’s a domestic or foreign call, the time zone of origin does not matter. Our skilled operators are available around-the-clock, so whether a person is calling from their cell phone in your parking lot or from a country half a world away, they will be treated with the same level of excellence that your company is known for
- Reduce Costs, Increase Productivity: Our staff works remotely and virtually, so there is no need to hire, train, or otherwise provide for additional employees. Plans are month-to-month, and you will only pay for the talk time you use making SAS the cheapest answering service for your needs while still maintaining regulatory compliance. Outsourcing drug information services and hotlines also reduces the stress on your in-house staff, leading to increased productivity and more efficient job performance.
- Technological Excellence: In every industry, technology is expanding at an almost exponential rate. The drug manufacturing and biotech industry is no different. That is why we stay on top of changes in the world of telecommunications. When new technology becomes available, we research it, field test it, and then incorporate it into our services if we feel it is advantageous for our clients. This is at no cost to you. We will always use the most up-to-date equipment and methodology in our services.
We know that our national services can be an invaluable asset to your business, and we want you to have the opportunity to experience the SAS difference for yourself. That is why we invite you to take advantage of our 2-week free trial – no gimmicks and no hidden fees. Once you see firsthand how valuable a partnership with us can be, you will be glad you made that call. Specialty is the leading call center for pharmaceutical companies, enhancing your business’ reputation one phone call at a time.