Mrs. A has the flu. Oh, no! What to do? Not to worry, you use SAS! Now, you can rest.
It’s 6:30 a.m., the first buses will be arriving in 30 minutes, and the A.P. Math teacher at the local high school has just called out sick. When the secretary calls for a substitute, what good is a computer generated voice with a menu of confusing options? She needs to talk to a real person who can solve her problem, and she needs that help ASAP. So how does your system work: “Please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible,” or “Good morning, this is Susan, how can I help you today?” Which sounds more professional to you? At Specialty’s answering service for substitute teachers, we have the personal touch that every caller will appreciate.
Substitute teachers cost schools about $4B annually. Having staff call around for reinforcements is a waste of valued resources. For about $25 a week, SAS can help.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
SAS can offer your business affordable, 24 hour call centre so that if school officials or teachers need to arrange for a substitute, we are there to assist in an efficient and timely manner. Our highly trained professionals know that running a school is difficult enough without having to hunt for qualified substitute teachers, filling vacancies at a moment’s notice.
What We Can Do.
We provide you with a team of over 300 operators, ready to handle calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff understands that there is no room for delay or error when a substitute’s services are needed. Teachers expect that there will be a qualified person in front of their classroom to carry out their lesson plan, and schools depend on an expedient response when they need a sub. No sub means no learning. Everyone – the school, the teacher, and most importantly, the students – deserve better.
- 24/7 Answering Service: When you work with us, you are never closed. Subscribers will speak to a real person every time they phone in to our absence reporting center. We staff for 55% efficiency, so our operators are sitting idle 45% of the time. We guarantee that no call will be missed. Not only that, but we work 365 days a year. That means we can assist you in finding coverage during the school year and over summer sessions.
- Customized Messaging: We know that different schools sometimes require different things from their teachers when calling for a substitute. We can customize our features to match. You set the criteria and protocols for us, and we will gladly work with you to ensure that everyone’s needs are met accordingly.
- Rapid Response: Our team answers incoming calls in an average of 3 rings or less. When it comes to prompt service, we are industry leaders. There is no lengthy hold time, no wait. Any school official or teacher calling in for assistance will receive the best service in the business.
- Outbound Calling: Once we are made aware that a substitute’s services are necessary, we can make outbound calls to a list of candidates, working down the page until we have landed on a teacher who can fill the position. We will discuss the necessary qualifications with you so that the right sub is matched based on the institution’s need. We can also pre-screen candidates and schedule appointments for you to interview potential subs. We won’t stop until we secure adequate coverage for your institution.
We understand the problems associated with seamless classroom instruction in situations when the services of a substitute teacher are required. By dealing with your inbound calls and contacting teachers on your behalf, we allow you to focus on what is really important: administering the highest level of education to our children.
- Professional Staffing: We employ expertly trained specialists, guaranteeing that every call will be handled in a professional and appropriate manner. With an in-depth system of quality control measures, we are able to monitor and evaluate our agents on a constant basis, ensuring customers receive incomparable care.
- Reduced Cost: Month-to-month plans mean you only pay for the operator time you use, and there are no contracts to sign that will rope you into higher costs. Instead of staff wasting time by the phones, they can focus on the other needs of your facility, thereby increasing productivity and reducing administrative costs.
- No Added Equipment: Our staff works remotely and virtually, so there is no need to purchase, install, or maintain any costly equipment. Telecommunications equipment is constantly evolving, and our state-of-the-art call center is always outfitted with the most advanced technology available to serve our clients.
Let us help you locate and dispatch qualified substitute teachers to every classroom in need. There is nothing more important to education than making sure that every classroom has a dedicated professional in front of the room at all times; we can help you make that a reality. So get going on our 2-week free trial. You have nothing to lose! Specialty is the leading answering service for substitute teachers, offering customized support solutions to educators nationwide.