Your instrument is in tune, but how does your customer care sound? Voicemail is for amateurs. SAS is for professionals!
You and your band are in constant demand. It seems like everyone who is getting married or having some kind of event wants you there. Your phone is ringing off the hook, but unfortunately, your regular job prevents you from being available to answer it. Missed calls mean missed gigs. What you need is a way to ensure that you never lose out on another booking. You need the personal touch that people who are planning an event expect from their preferred vendors. Forget voicemail. You need SAS’ live-voice musicians’ answering service.
As a musician, you know that if you haven’t hit the big time yet, you can’t afford to lose even one gig. While you’re out playing, who is on your phones? For as little as $1 a day, we are.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
Specialty Answering Service provides professional, person-to-person telephone answering services to all kinds of businesses, both large and small. You might think that a weekend band is too small of a business to take advantage of the benefits that a telephone answering service can provide, but nothing could be further from the truth. Because your business is small, you need to maximize your efficiency at the lowest possible cost. A partnership with us makes it much more likely that every call will lead to a paying gig, and since you only pay for the operator time you use, our service is always affordable. You can quickly turn your weekend band into a professional business, and more gigs mean more income!
What We Can Do.
Did you know that 81% of companies who deliver strong customer service outperform the competitors? When it comes to event bands, there is usually a fair amount of competition out there. You generally play the same music, your rates may be similar, and you probably share an equal amount of business. If you want prospective clients to dance on over to your services, then you need to show them that you are more than just another group, and they are more than just another paycheck. Our experts will work with you to design and implement a quality answering service that will complement your work and have clients singing your praises. Here is some of what we offer:
- Personalized Service: When your phone rings, our friendly operators will answer. Our goal is to present a polished image for your business, and our services can make your group appear to be a larger, more successful, and long-established band. Over 80% of business owners say that their main source of future revenue comes from referrals. That is why client satisfaction is our number one priority. You create the message and the image that you wish to convey, and we do the rest.
- Appointment Scheduling: Ready to assist with all of your scheduling needs, we can interface with your online calendar management software or create a scheduling system for you. We are able to set up consultation appointments, event bookings, auditions, and more. Your band members will be notified by phone, text, email, or pager. Any changes or cancellations are immediately communicated to your staff, but our appointment reminder service will ensure that cancellations and no-shows are a rarity. Never miss another appointment or lose a client due to miscommunication.
- Ad Response: Musician wanted. That’s a phrase that will have area musicians clamoring for the opportunity to audition for your ensemble. We can act as a hotline service for those responding to your print or online ad campaign, providing callers with specific information regarding the position, and scheduling audition appointments as necessary.
- Bilingual Customer Service: Music is a universal language, but English is not. With representatives fluent in both English and Spanish, we enable you to reach out to Spanish-speaking clientele. Communications will flow between you and your increasingly diverse customer base. At SAS, there is no such thing as a language barrier.
There is an adage in business that in order to make money, you have to spend money. In a consumer poll, more than 70% of respondents stated that professional customer service is more important than cost when making consumer decisions. By allowing our operators to represent your business, you will receive the maximum benefit that superior customer care can provide, with minimum effort.
- Technological Excellence: We use only the latest telecommunications technology, and we can apprise you of callers’ requests via a variety of channels. Cell phones are convenient, yes. But there will be times when you can’t get to the phone, even if it is glued to your hip. As smart as your Smartphone may be, our answering service equipment is better!
- Professional Staffing: Clients put their trust in you, and they need to know that you will make their party an affair to remember. From the very first phone call, they need to feel like there is something unique about your band that separates you from the rest. Our operators are that important distinction. We train our staff twice as long as the industry standard and we work hard to deliver the highest level of professional and courteous care to your current and prospective clients. The more convenient it is for clients to contact you, the more confidence they will have in your services.
- 2-Week Free Trial: Call us today for a 2-week free trial. We take pride in our services and our commitment to our clients’ success. That is why we invite you to try us out and see how we can benefit you. There are no hidden fees or gimmicks, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Let us give you the advantage you need to stand out from your competitors. Once you start, you will wonder how you ever got along without us! We are confident that you will discover what we already know: impeccable live-operator customer service begets better business. Specialty is the leading answering service for musicians, helping your business hit all the right notes.