How many bricks does it take to build a house? Who knows. How many calls does it take to provide great service? Only 1!
Your organization provides people with one of life’s basic necessities: shelter. Your tenants depend on you, and when they call, they deserve only the highest quality treatment. Many times, they are inquiring about new housing. Sometimes, tenants need to report any number of problems with current housing. Whatever the reason for their call, a fast response is essential. So, how can your organization provide callers with topnotch service when they are in need? If you are asking the question, Specialty’s answering service for housing authorities has the answer.
A busy housing authority may receive thousands of calls daily. For about $7 a day, SAS can help. Let us take care of your phones so you can shut the door on poor service.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
At SAS, our highly trained specialists deliver the quick, courteous, and understanding service that callers deserve. We provide 24/7 assistance, facilitating effective communication with current and prospective tenants. We are much more than just an answering service, though. We can schedule appointments, log housing requests to help you fill vacancies, record tenant complaints, and dispatch members of your staff to handle maintenance issues, security concerns, and emergencies.
What We Can Do.
Our team of more than 300 representatives can handle thousands of calls daily. We staff for 55% efficiency, so our receptionists are sitting idle 45% of the time. That means we are never too busy to answer your phones! And we have experience as a real estate answering service which translates into a cheap efficient service – exactly what any government entity needs. We can offer your organization a variety of services, some of which include:
- Emergency Hotlines: Our professional live-voice operators can screen inbound calls following your criteria and protocols for emergency and non-emergency response. Based on the information we have gathered, we will contact the appropriate members of your team by phone, text, pager, or email. Our representatives are always on hand to field calls so that every tenant feels as though their concerns are important to your office.
- Appointment Scheduling: We can interface with your pre-existing online calendar management system to schedule, cancel, and confirm appointments with prospective tenants, vendors, inspectors, and so on. Any changes or updates will be immediately accessible to your office so that you can plan your agenda accordingly.
- HUD Services: Our staff can provide callers with information regarding low income housing and HUD’s eligibility requirements. We are also able to take applications over the phone, making things as easy as possible for prospective tenants.
- Bilingual Support: America is a melting pot, and a significant percentage of citizens speak Spanish as their primary language. With bilingual specialists fluent in English and Spanish, we can serve the Hispanic community with ease, making communication seamless between you and the populations you serve.
There is no need to worry about who is going to manage your high call volume and how your tenants will be greeted. Our skilled representatives take care of everything for you. When you partner with us, you can expect:
- Increased Cost Efficiency: Budgetary concerns are always hanging over your head, and you are constantly forced to do more with less. Using the services we provide not only increases caller satisfaction, but also enables you to use your current staff in a much more efficient, cost-effective manner. Many of your costs are fixed and you have little or no control over them. By reducing expenses with a virtual secretary, every dollar you save in administration is a dollar you can spend delivering the services your tenants need.
- No Added Equipment: There is no new equipment to purchase or install – we have it covered. We guarantee that all of our telecommunications technology is cutting-edge, and we are constantly updating software so that you have top of the line implements at your service. We have the resources, and we make them work for you.
- Professional Staffing: Presenting a professional image is essential in giving your tenants a sense of confidence and competency in your ability to provide them with the housing and assistance they need. Our polite, polished agents will respond to callers within 3 rings or less, adhering to your service guidelines, and ensuring satisfaction across the board.
Contact us today to find out more about how the right call center can benefit your organization. We are confident in what we do, and we want you to see results firsthand. That is why we offer a 2-week free trial. No hidden fees – just amazing service! Specialty is the leading answering service for section 8 housing authorities, providing the highest level of care to your tenants at a price you can afford.