Don’t injure your reputation by being unavailable to your clients. Get a leg up on your competitors. Ask us how we can help!
As an injury lawyer, you need to respond to clients’ demands around-the-clock. There’s no telling when an injury might occur or when your phone will ring. Prospective clients are likely to look for representation elsewhere if consistently met with answering machines and automated phone service. Did you know that 67% of clients hang up the phone out of frustration if they are directed to voicemail? You can’t afford to lose a single case, and you can’t afford to miss a single call. You need an answering service that understands the demands of your business. You need SAS’ answering service for personal injury lawyers.
The average injury suit: 24 months. With such a lengthy process, clients deserve superior service. For about $6 a day, SAS answers all of your calls with courtesy and care.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
SAS is a call center with years of experience and a proven record of accomplishment working with injury lawyers. You can rest assured that no calls will be missed and that all of your clients will be treated with professionalism and courtesy. Account experts will work with you to develop customized solutions for your law practice, guaranteeing professional representation each time a client contacts your office. We pride ourselves on cost-effective answering services without the hassle of hiring a full-time receptionist.
What We Can Do.
Our team is comprised of more than 300 receptionists with the capacity to handle upwards of 30,000 inbound calls a day. Our operators are trained twice as long as the industry standard, and we have a detailed system of quality control measures designed to ensure the very best care on every call. We know how delicate injury and medical malpractice suits can be, and we are committed to taking the time with your clients that we would expect if the shoe were on the other foot.
- 24/7 Answering: Not every call a personal injury attorney receives will fall between the traditional 9 to 5 workday. With operators available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whenever a client contacts you, they will be greeted by a courteous live-voice representative from our call center.
- Lead Capture: When prospective clients call, it is imperative that they speak with a real person immediately. Injury law is a competitive business, and the first person to the phone usually gets the job. We understand the importance of live call answering when it comes to lead capture. That is why our staff answers over 85% of calls in 3 rings or less – the kind of rapid response that will keep callers from going to your competitors.
- Coordinating White Glove Service: Giving your callers the royal treatment after they’ve been involved in an accident is what sells your service over a competitor’s. We can be the point of contact for dispatching tow trucks to the scene of an accident, arranging limo service for the injured party, and anything else you would like us to provide for prospective clients.
- Appointment Scheduling: We can easily integrate into your existing online calendar management software to schedule, modify, or cancel appointments. Multiple calendars can be managed to book meetings for the attorneys in your practice. All updates are relayed to you via phone, email, text, or pager, giving you ample time to adjust your agenda accordingly.
- Bilingual Support: The U.S. is steadily growing in diversity, so being prepared to assist clients whose primary language is Spanish is a must. With bilingual staff fluent in both English and Spanish, we will respond to the needs of your Hispanic clientele, making your business more accessible to this expanding population.
Partnering with our national answering service is a surefire way to increase your caseload while lowering operating costs. Whether you are a large firm specializing in class action suits or a private office working on smaller-scale cases, our tried and true service can help. We perform all of the duties of a salaried receptionist, a personal assistant, and an emergency hotline operator – all for a fraction of the cost.
- Professional Image: We know that professionalism is essential to securing and maintaining clients in the legal industry. That is why our live-voice agents will not allow even one call to go to voicemail. Every current or prospective client who calls your business will receive high quality personal care, resulting in greater overall satisfaction with your services.
- No Equipment to Install, No Employees to Hire: Your new virtual office assistant from SAS works remotely, which eliminates the need for costly new equipment or the hassle of installing and maintaining it. We establish a toll-free number for your clients to call, and we manage all inbound and outbound communication from our offices. With the right call center manning your phones, you can reduce staffing and training expenses for administrative personnel. We have the resources and we make them work for you.
- No Hidden Charges: Our services are transparent, and that means you get what you pay for. We will work with you to decide which services would be most beneficial and cost-effective for your company. We also offer a 2-week free trial so that you have an opportunity to try before you buy. There are no hidden fees and no gimmicks – just great service!
We are confident in our services, and we want you to experience the SAS difference for yourself. So get moving on our 2-week free trial. You will be glad you did! Specialty is the leading answering service for injury lawyers, providing the customized solutions that will keep your practice running smoothly.