Take your business from the ground floor to the penthouse suite! Make your repair service the first choice when it matters most.
As an elevator repair technician, there’s no telling when your services will be needed. Emergencies can happen at any time, and you need to respond as quickly and effectively as possible. Relying on a single receptionist or voicemail is a completely unreliable way to answer repair requests. Receptionists can only work for so long, and 67% of customers hang up the phone out of frustration if they cannot reach a real person. In emergency scenarios, this percentage is even higher. It is your job to answer all repair requests, no matter when they present themselves. You need courteous and professional representation of your company’s image. You need Specialty’s answering service for elevator repair businesses.
Trapped in an elevator? Average wait time: 30 min. Even more if the repair service doesn’t use SAS! For about $4 a day, we answer emergency calls, and get you on-site.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
The experts at SAS have extensive experience working with companies in the elevator repair industry. From emergency calls to scheduling, we are your partners in superior customer care. We believe that better training begets better service, and that is why we train our operators twice as long as the industry standard. We succeed when you succeed, and we work hard to make that happen 365 days a year.
What We Can Do.
With a group of more than 300 receptionists, our business call answering service is accustomed to answering upwards of 10,000 inbound calls daily, and we consistently pick up in 3 rings or less. Through frequent external and internal quality control checks, our response error rate is less than half the industry average. Personalized service means that your company is being represented according to your specifications.
- 24/7 Answering Service: We work around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, guaranteeing that there is always a live-voice agent available to answer your phones. We are not automated (though we have automated options), and we take pride in presenting a polished image for your company.
- Immediate Dispatching: When elevators malfunction, time is of the essence. In the event of an emergency, the telephone in the elevator automatically routes to SAS. Emergency on-call information, the geographic location of the elevator, and other relevant account information will appear on our operator’s terminal, assuring that the call is handled accurately. Local law enforcement will be alerted, and your staff will be contacted via phone, email, text, or pager, and promptly dispatched to the site. In the meantime, our operators, experts at calming distressed occupants, will remain on the line.
- Appointment Management: Using your online calendar management software, we can schedule regular maintenance appointments for your clients, helping to keep you organized and keep business flowing. Outbound reminder calls also eliminate scheduling mix-ups and miscommunication. We will customize our plans to suit your business.
- Bilingual Support: America is a melting pot. Nowadays, providing bilingual services to clientele is a necessity. That is why we have operators fluent in both English and Spanish. We never outsource to other countries – our call center is located in the continental United States. So whatever your callers’ needs, we are prepared to assist.
With us managing your phones, you will have more time to focus on the day-to-day obligations of running your business. Our friendly and knowledgeable customer care representatives work diligently to find the best service solutions for your elevator repair company. Whether we are providing installation quotes based on your fees and services list, or acting as a sales arm for major elevator manufacturers, we know what it takes to keep your business humming along.
- Professional Image: Professionalism is an essential component of any successful organization. Talking to your clients on a cell phone with the line breaking up or signal cutting off is bad business. Moreover, should one of your callers be trapped in an elevator, unreliable phone service causes further distress! The great news is, we are dedicated to ensuring that doesn’t happen. Our flawless representation of your brand keeps your reputation top of the line. If you are a small office and want to keep your cell phone, do it. We can operate in a cell phone answering service capacity and route important calls to your land-line and send messages to your email or back to your phone via SMS message.
- Nobody to Train, Nothing to Install: Don’t worry about staffing additional personnel to manage your calls – we have you covered. There is no need to purchase or install any expensive telecom equipment – we are fully equipped. We have the resources, and we make them work for you.
- No Added Emergency Charges: Our pricing packages are all-inclusive. We will never charge you extra for after-hours or emergency calls. We offer convenient month-to-month contracts, and billing in per-minute increments means that you will only pay for the operator time you use. We understand the needs of your business, and we provide affordable services accordingly.
In your industry, stress is inevitable. The majority of calls you respond to are frantic and demand immediate action. Knowing that your phones are in good hands can help reduce the many stresses you encounter in the course of a day. We provide solutions that reflect the frenetic pace of your business and keep callers levelheaded while they wait for help to arrive. So take advantage of our 2-week free trial. What do you have to lose? Specialty is the leading answering service for elevator repair companies, closing the doors on poor customer care for good.