Are your clients dropping like flies from poor customer service? Oh, rats. You should have called SAS!
As a pest control specialist, time is of the essence. Between responding to calls, scheduling upcoming appointments, and expeditiously eliminating pests, it’s easy to be overwhelmed by the day-to-day management of your business. As a result, customer service often falls to the wayside. Unfortunately, this easily forgotten facet of managing a company can have long-lasting effects; poor customer care accounts for 45% of customers who decide to leave a business. In an industry where time is so valuable, Specialty’s answering service for pest control providers and exterminators can help you cater to customers and keep revenue flowing.
Average cost of pest control visit: $300. Average cost of missed calls: $300. Moral of the story: don’t miss calls! For about $2 a day SAS can exterminate bad service and boost your revenue!
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
SAS offers live-voice customer service solutions to businesses in the pest control industry. More than just an answering service, we can schedule appointments, process monthly payments for maintenance plans, conduct market research, and dispatch your staff to routine or emergency calls. Our trained customer service specialists respond in real-time to your clients’ needs. Whether you’re out on the job or it’s after office hours, we reinforce the reliable image of your company. We know that 67% of customers hang up the phone out of frustration if they can’t speak to a real person, so we guarantee that your customers will be met with a courteous, helpful agent whenever they contact your business.
How It Works.
Our team of over 300 certified technicians is capable of handling upwards of 100,000 transactions a day. Prompt service is an integral part of any successful industry, and we make a commitment to answer every phone call in 3 rings or less. Additionally, our services can be used outside of normal business hours, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is always a friendly, reliable receptionist ready to represent your company.
- Customized Solutions: Your brand is unique, and as such, your needs are unique. Keeping this in mind, our call center staff will work with you to create in-call scripts that are tailored to your specifications. We can even follow a list of FAQs that you provide to answer basic questions about services, pricing, and whatever else you would like.
- Bilingual Support: We understand the importance of catering to the country’s increasingly diverse population. With representatives fluent in both English and Spanish, we are prepared to assist your Hispanic customers, removing any language barriers between you and your client base.
- Appointment Setting: Integrating with your online calendar management software, we can schedule appointments for routine and recurring service for your technicians. Whether we are working with multiple calendars for each of your techs, or scheduling general appointments, we will help keep you organized and on time. Additionally, outbound reminder calls alert customers that a technician will be out to service their property on a particular date and time.
- Dispatching Services: Following your pre-existing protocols and procedures for assessing emergent situations, our telephone messaging service will dispatch your staff to critical jobs as you see fit. After we gather the appropriate information, we can contact your staff via phone, text, pager, or email, ensuring immediate service for frantic clients.
We are your partners in customer care, allowing you to focus on what matters most: running your business. Fine-tuned internal and external quality control measures help us to assess our employees’ performance on a regular basis. Customer service managers screen over 2,000 calls per month, assuring a smooth operation 365 days a year.
- Professional Representation: We succeed when you succeed, and that is why we train our operators twice as long as the industry standard. Better training begets better service. When you team up with us, you can rest easy knowing that only the most exceptional, professional operators are waiting on the other end of the phone line to maintain your extermination company’s distinguished image.
- No New Equipment, No New Employees: We work remotely and virtually. That means you won’t have to purchase, install, or maintain any expensive equipment to take advantage of our services. Having your reception needs outsourced frees you from the time and expense of hiring additional administrative staff. We have the resources, and we make them work for you.
- Franchise Uniformity: Many pest control companies are franchises, and as such, representation should be consistent across the board, originating from a single point of contact. That’s what our team will deliver. Whether we are assisting callers with finding the closest service provider or working directly with each franchise to transfer calls as appropriate, our steady, stable approach will ensure the uniform service that franchises are known for.
Your time is too valuable to waste, so get started on your 14 day free trial today and find out how a partnership with our affordable national call center can take your business to new heights. With a free trial, what do you have to lose? Specialty is the leading answering service for pest control providers, delivering the superior customer support solutions that your company needs to stand out from the crowd.