When it comes to your studio, only the finest equipment will do. When it comes to customer care, only the finest call center will do.
Let’s face it: with camera technology as advanced as it is today, most people can take their own pictures. But not everyone wants to. When consumers contact your studio, they are looking for a skilled professional to take the types of pictures that are designed to last a lifetime. If you want to acquire new business in a competitive marketplace, you need to get things right on the first try. That initial phone call is a pivotal moment in a potential customer’s decision to go with you, or to choose one of your competitors. At Specialty’s answering service for photographers, we know that the first impression is also the last impression. That is why we are dedicated to providing the highest level of customer care in the industry.
Wedding photography costs $2,660, on average. Missed calls mean missed opportunities. For as little as $1 a day, SAS can help you capture every lead, turning your phone calls into profits.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
It is a fact that almost 70% of business transactions take place over the telephone. It is also a fact that 81% of companies who deliver strong customer service outperform their competition. So what does that mean for your business? Simply put, it means you need an answering service that understands those statistics and how critical customer care is to the success of your photography studio. SAS can help. Our experienced call center staff will take the time to learn the ins and outs of your business, and they will consistently deliver courteous, efficient support that your clients will appreciate.
What We Can Do.
We are an around-the-clock professional telephone answering service, working 24-hours a day for our clients. With over 300 agents in the continental United States, our staff is capable of handling upwards of 30,000 inbound calls a day. We take pride in our business and we work hard to ensure the success of yours. That is why your customers will always be greeted by a kind, knowledgeable, and highly trained representative.
- Rapid Response: When it comes to lead capture, timing is everything. Most consumers will not wait long for someone to answer their phone call. With us on your side, lengthy hold times are a thing of the past. Our receptionists work efficiently while maintaining a pleasant disposition. We aim to answer every call within 3 rings or less, and your clients will never feel rushed off the phone. We treat each of your callers with respect and care. That translates into total customer satisfaction and an increased client base.
- Appointment Setting: Integrating into your online calendar management system is easy, and it allows us to schedule appointments, book photo shoots, and even help secure complementary services such as your preferred hair, makeup, and wardrobe stylists. We will immediately notify you or your office staff of any appointment modifications or cancellations so that you can make the appropriate arrangements. This eliminates no-shows and miscommunication, and it ensures that you always know where to be and when to be there.
- Customized Business Solutions: The next best thing to speaking to you directly is speaking to one of our representatives. You create the message and the image that you wish to convey, and we take care of the rest. Think of us as an extension of your business. Customers may have specialized needs and expectations, and we will tailor service to provide that personal touch your clients deserve. Whether they want you to take wedding pictures in a public setting or baby pictures in their home, you can be confident that we will relay every one of your customer’s unique needs to you.
Running a business in today’s economic environment is difficult, and you need to take advantage of every opportunity to expand your client base and grow your profit margin. Potential clients are more likely to select a business based on the level of service they receive rather than the cost of the service. Making clients feel valued is at the core of any successful company.
- Increased Cost Efficiency: Working with the right answering service not only increases customer satisfaction, but it also allows you and your employees to utilize their time in a much more efficient, cost-effective manner. We take care of the necessary technology and associated employee costs, which leaves more in your pocket for photography equipment, lighting, or other expenses. An overall reduction in operating costs means an increase in your bottom line.
- Professional Staffing: Presenting a professional image is essential in any business. There is no margin for error. Our agents will respond to each call with a greeting that you create, and following your protocols and procedures, we will flawlessly represent your brand. Current and potential clients will be confident in their decision to work with you. Professional photography is highly consumer oriented, and we make sure that customers are given the individualized attention needed to ensure their satisfaction.
- 2-Week Free Trial: We are confident in our services, and we want you to feel the same! With a 2-week free trial, you can give us a test drive. No gimmicks, and no obligation to sign on with our service. It really is free!
Regardless of the size of your business, you need a competitive edge. There are many answering services out there, but if you are looking for a true partner as committed to the success of your studio as you are, then you want SAS. So sign up for free today. We want to hear from you! Specialty is the leading answering service for photographers, taking exceptional customer care out of the darkroom and into the light.