Unlock the secret to happy customers and repeat business. Live-voice service will keep you keyed in to your clients’ needs.
There’s no telling when your services will be needed. As a locksmith, you must be ready to respond to customers around-the-clock. If you are unable to answer your phones, you are tarnishing your reputation and missing out on valuable business opportunities. Did you know that 67% of customers hang up the phone out of frustration if they are directed to voicemail? That being said, every one of your calls must be handled with courtesy and professionalism, efficiency and tact. With Specialty’s answering service for locksmiths on your side, that is exactly the kind of care your customers will receive.
The average service call for a locksmith is $68. Missed calls mean lost revenue! Don’t let that happen to you. For about $6 a day, SAS can unlock the door to better customer care!
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
SAS is a call center in the United States with a proven track record and years of experience working with locksmiths. We understand the demands that are placed on you and your employees, and we have specially tailored services to help you meet these demands. When you team up with us, you are not simply outsourcing your answering service; you are extending the reach of your business.
What We Can Do.
Our team of more than 300 receptionists is equipped to handle upwards of 30,000 inbound calls a day. Located entirely within the continental United States, we never outsource our answer services to other countries, so you can rest assured that your calls will be answered by individuals whose primary language is English. We are committed to promoting your company’s image 365 days a year.
- 24/7 Answering: Our agents are available to answer every lock-related call 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Customers will be greeted by well-trained, courteous, live-voice representatives, and pre-sales questions can be easily answered following your fees and services list. Whether customers lock themselves out of the house at 1 p.m., or lock themselves out of their car at 12 a.m., we are there to help.
- Lead Capture: When it comes to lead capture, rapid response is of the utmost importance. The faster you can get to the phone, the less likely that caller will move on down the line to one of your competitors. That is why we make it a point to answer every call within 3 rings or less. Prompt and professional. Always.
- Emergency Dispatch: We follow your company’s protocols and procedures to contact your staff and get them on the job quickly. We can reach your employees through whatever means are most effective: phone, text, email, pager, and more. With efficient communication between the answering service and your field team, customers are guaranteed speedy service when they need it most.
- Bilingual Services: America is a melting pot, and a significant percentage of citizens speak Spanish as their primary language. With bilingual staff fluent in English and Spanish, we can serve the Hispanic community with ease, making communication seamless between you and the populations you serve.
Our premium call center solutions are always affordable and come at a fraction of the cost of our competitors. Here are some of the benefits of choosing SAS:
- Professional Image: Professionalism is essential to securing and maintaining clients in any industry, and a happy customer will likely recommend your service to others. That is why our agents will not allow even one call to go to voicemail. Everyone who calls your business will receive high quality personal care, resulting in greater overall satisfaction with your services.
- Reduce Employee Theft: With every call accounted for and every dispatch logged, employee theft will decline or completely discontinue. Follow-up calls to clients to assess satisfaction ensure that they were assisted promptly and properly, and that their payment lands in the right pocket.
- No Equipment to Install, No Employees to Hire: Our agents work remotely, which eliminates the need for costly new equipment, or the hassle of installing and maintaining it. We can establish an 800 answering service number for your clients to call, and we are able to manage all inbound and outbound communication from our offices. This way, you can reduce staffing and training expenses for additional administrative personnel. We have the resources and we make them work for you.
- 2-Week Free Trial: We want you to experience our services firsthand so you can make an informed decision in selecting the right answering service. We are confident in the services we provide, and we offer the convenience of a 2-week free trial so that you can try before you buy. There are no hidden fees and no gimmicks – just great service!
When it comes to the success of your business, trust SAS to take the very best care of your customers and your brand name. We take pride in what we do, and we want you to feel the same way. Specialty is the leading answering service for locksmiths, helping your company stand head and shoulders above the competition.