Your customers need 24 hour live phone support. Specialty enables that support.
Specialty’s Kentucky answering service is a live operator customer service solution for small businesses in Kentucky. We give local companies like yours a very affordable way to have their telephone answered 24 hours a day by a live receptionist. Our operators can take messages, dispatch along any channels you prefer like text or voice, and even answer questions according to your instructions. With Specialty, you will be there for your customers – anytime, anywhere.
Specialty’s all-in-one virtual office solution has everything your Kentucky company could need. In addition to 24 hour live inbound answering, we can also provide local or toll free (1-800) numbers, cheap voicemail options, and automated IVR applications. Our receptionists can respond to emails or Internet faxes, call prospects, handle order taking tasks, and even respond to live chat requests from your website. We can engage with your customers across all support channels – even Twitter and Facebook! And with our mobile app, we put account access right in your pocket. Listen to messages, check usage, and get call details without even opening a computer.
If you have customers, you need Specialty Answering Service.
Every day, thousands of people in Kentucky receive professional support from small businesses powered by our call center. Our quality approach to live phone support has helped local businesses delight their customers, even after hours.
- While industry averages show a 70% answer rate, ours is 86%; 16% above the norm.
- While industry averages show a nationwide 33% turnover rate for customer service representatives, ours is 14%; 19% below the norm.
- We receive an average of 10-12 thousand inbound calls per day from national and international companies, with the capacity to handle over 30,000.
- Our internal customer service team reviews over 2,000 calls every month to maintain our exceptional call quality.
- We offer a two week free trial to get businesses started. No tricks. No credit card required.
- Our diverse industry experience brings a practical perspective on what works and what doesn’t. Sectors we have experience with include real estate, medical, dental, HVAC, limousine, property management, legal, and healthcare among others.
We are loved by everyone from small businesses exploring outsourcing as a cell phone alternative to large companies using us at an executive level. Whatever your needs, Specialty Answering Service is the easiest way to show your customers you care. We are easy to try, buy, and use.
Discover why you need SAS’ Kentucky answering service through statistics, percentages, and pricing.
Specialty is used by hundreds of local businesses, from large law firms to the neighborhood doctor down the street. Consider these reasons why companies in Kentucky need Specialty Answering Service.
- From 2008 to 2012, communities in Kentucky lost power for a total of 16,420 minutes (about 275 hours). If you were using digital or VoIP phone equipment, you probably missed calls. You wouldn’t have if you had been using SAS.
- Since 1957, there have been 66 disaster declarations for Kentucky. Were your business communications hampered? They wouldn’t have been if you were using SAS.
- According to 2009 census data, there are approximately 93,051 Spanish speakers in Kentucky. Do your employees speak Spanish? Ours do.
- As of 2012, there are approximately 590 call centers in Kentucky. Statistically, less than 50% of call centers don’t have an automatic backup plan. We do.
- In 2012 alone, an average of 9,033 small businesses were started in Kentucky each month (yes, each month), all with a 69% survival rate. If you are fortunate enough to survive four years, the success rate drops to 44%. With SAS, you can give your customers personal customer service delivered at the cheapest pricing for an unlimited extension to your small businesses survival.
- We can give you remote agents, global response, and peace of mind for less than $360 a year.
We are constantly innovating our software and our service to meet customer demands while maintaining a rigid 99.9% uptime. You’ll never outgrow Specialty Answering Service. And with an affordable month to month pay as you go price, you’ll never want to go anywhere else.