We’d like to submit a claim: SAS is the nation’s #1 answering service!
No matter what kind of insurance agency you run, you know that one thing is true across the board: competition. Insurance businesses are constantly trying to beat out the competition with cheaper rates and stronger services. That’s all well and good, and you will probably acquire the vast majority of clients by offering a better deal than your competitors. But what happens after you sign on a new customer? Without the best quality customer service, it doesn’t matter how low your pricing is. Even one bad experience can send your clients running to another agency. Research shows that 90% of unhappy customers will not do business with you again. So when it comes to the success of your company, you need to provide exceptional care every time your phones ring. You need Specialty’s insurance call center, where it is our policy to care for your clients just as we would expect to be treated.
Whether for a car accident or house fire, insurance claims are no joke. Customers need service fast. For about $5.30 a day, SAS triages every call with well-mannered care.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
SAS is a national call center that emphasizes efficient service without compromising on quality. When your current or prospective clients call, they will always be greeted by a friendly, live-voice receptionist, ready to respond to their needs and inquiries in a timely fashion. We staff for 55% efficiency, which means our operators are sitting idle for 45% of their shift. So, even if your call volume is through the roof, we are equal to the task. Whether you sell homeowners, automobile and motorcycle, life, liability, travel, or health insurance, our team of experts is on your side.
How It Works.
With over 300 representatives staffing our call center, we have the capacity to handle upwards of 30,000 inbound calls daily. Because we live in a constantly bustling society, we understand the importance of prompt service. That is why we aim to answer your calls in 3 rings or less. In fact, most of the time, we pick up the phone before the first ring! Whether you would like us to manage your phones entirely or act as overflow support, here are some of the features you can expect when you start service:
- 24-Hour Service: Just because you work during traditional business hours, doesn’t mean that all of your phone calls and potential sales will come in from 9 to 5. It is impossible to tell when a current or prospective client will give you a ring. If you want to maximize your odds of lead capture, then having your callers reach an automated system or your voicemail simply will not do. That’s where our after hours call center come in. We are on board 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to make your company accessible even when your office doors are closed.
- Appointment Scheduling: Interfacing with your online calendar management software, we can schedule appointments for current or prospective customers, maintaining multiple calendars for your agents. We can also offer callers specific details regarding which agent that may be right for their particular interest, and address those calls accordingly. Schedule modifications will be instantly accessible to your employees.
- Customized Solutions: Depending on what type of agency you run, you will have requirements that are specific to your niche market. That being said, having a customized answering service is not just a perk – it’s essential. Our specialists will work with you to design and implement a plan tailored to suit your needs. Custom-crafted scripts will ensure that in-call procedures follow your direction. Additionally, with guidelines you provide, we can provide callers with rate quotes and take down any information you see fit. And if you have a list of FAQs to help facilitate entering a claim or selling a policy, yes, you guessed it – we can accommodate virtually any request.
- Bilingual Support: They don’t call America a melting pot for nothing. Our society is continually growing in diversity, so your business should be prepared to cater to Spanish-speaking clientele. We have a considerable number of bilingual receptionists, making you accessible to the Hispanic community, and broadening your overall reach. With SAS, there is no such thing as a language barrier.
We take education seriously. The more we know about your organization, the more effectively we can care for your valued clients. That is why we train our customer service representatives twice as long as the industry standard. It is our number one goal to present a polished image for your organization on every call; we succeed when you succeed. Here are just a few of the benefits that a partnership with SAS offers:
- Quality Control: Our call center operates using an extensive system of internal and external quality control measures. When you work with our staff, a service manager will regularly review operators’ performance, seeing to it that the protocol you set forth is being followed to a tee. We screen over 2,000 calls a month to assess potential issues so that we can make any necessary changes and keep your agency humming along. Every call is recorded and accessible to you at any time.
- Secure Service: Our call center is ISO 27001 certified and PCI compliant. That means with SAS, your information is always protected. Staff is not permitted to have cell phones or writing materials at their stations, and we also have battery backups and generators in case of power failure. Your calls are safe with us.
- Increased Productivity: Insurance is an industry that has a river of paperwork at its core. When your employees are busy trying to manage the day-to-day tasks of assigning policies, processing claims, and trying to best your competition, an incessantly ringing phone can be a nuisance. With SAS on the job, that continuous stream of calls will route directly to our operators, who are ready and waiting to assist your customers and qualify leads. This can result in increased productivity for your in-house staff, and a little less stress all around.
- Reduced Costs: Our operators work remotely, so purchasing, installing, or maintaining any expensive telecommunications equipment is unnecessary. Our answering service cost will be considerably lower than trying to do everything SAS can do inside your own office. The great thing about remote answering services is that you can cut down on hiring and training additional administrative personnel. Saving on salaries really adds up. If you are working on a limited budget, then our month-to-month plans and per-minute billing will give you the affordability you need.
For your busy insurance agency, nothing but the best will do. We work by the Golden Rule, a philosophy that has garnered us a trusted reputation industry-wide. We are confident in our ability to have a positive impact on your organization, and we want you to experience the SAS difference firsthand. That is why we invite you to take advantage of our 2-week free trial. Give us a test drive, no strings attached. Once you start, you will wonder how you ever got along without us! Specialty is the leading call center for insurance agencies, offering the client support solutions that will underwrite your success.