It’s our policy to provide superior customer care. When you need professional appointment setting, SAS will be there!
Insurance is a hard-sell industry. Outbound telemarketing is no picnic for even the most seasoned professional. It is time consuming, and with frequent negative responses, it can become a stressful aspect of your already overflowing agenda. Did you know that it takes, on average, 5 outbound attempts for a conversation to take place? And it takes, on average, 80 calls for one sales opportunity? It doesn’t take a statistician to tell you that those odds are not in your favor. So when you spend a considerable part of your day making outbound calls in an effort to boost your insurance sales, you are wasting valuable time – time that could be spent catering to current clients to ensure their loyalty to your business. What you need is an outbound telemarketing solution that can lift the burden of cold calling off your shoulders. Specialty’s outbound insurance appointment setting service is just the thing to keep business on an upswing.
With over 30% of appointment related calls not completed on the 1st attempt, your business may be suffering. For less than $1.50 a call, SAS can help you change that.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
Studies have shown that it is 7 times as costly to acquire a new customer than it is to retain an existing one. Think about that for a minute, then think about how you break up your day. How many hours do you spend trying to bring in new clients? How many hours do you spend working hard for the ones currently on your roster? We know that your business has many ups and downs, and we know that there are myriad items on your plate at any given time. What’s great about working with SAS’ dedicated agent service is that our operators are trained in the art of insurance appointment setting, and we have the patience to keep scrolling through your list until we have your calendar regularly booked. We enable you to carve out more time for your most important asset – your clients.
How It Works.
In sales and appointment setting, the first impression is the last impression. Our customer service representatives’ friendly, relaxed demeanor will help put potential clients at ease so that they will be more receptive to learning about the benefits of signing on with your agency. Here are a few of the features we offer to help take your sales to the next level:
- Lead Qualification: Using your established call lists or working with leads generated from your online marketing efforts, we can get in touch with potential customers and help with list clean up by filtering through old contacts and incorrect or disconnected numbers. Following your protocols and procedures, we will qualify leads that are appropriate for the type of insurance in which you specialize. Seamless integration into your pre-existing online calendar management software makes for quick appointment setting, instantly accessible to you and your staff. Our team is the best in the industry, and we look forward to helping you get all you can out of outbound appointment setting.
- Customized Scripting: No two businesses are alike, so no two in-call scripts should be alike. Our specialists will work closely with you to develop a custom-designed script for dedicated agents to use when making calls on your behalf. Whether you work in auto insurance, life insurance, the mortgage, health, or finance industries and others, we are on your team, continuously maintaining your company’s reputation for excellence in customer care.
- Efficient Sales: We believe that better education results in stronger sales. That is why we invite you to personally train our telesales agents. We are proponents of unobtrusive selling strategies, rather than the aggressive techniques that can immediately turn a potential customer into a lead for your competitors. Learning the ins and outs of your company and offerings will facilitate marketing during outbound calls, and we can provide the customer with any information you specify to help us fill your calendar.
Appointment setting services are used by a variety of industries because they are a tried and true method of bringing in new business. Having a U.S.-based answering service on your side ensures that your dedicated agent is a native English speaker. We also offer bilingual services to make your business more accessible to the Hispanic community. Some of the benefits of working with SAS are:
- Increased Productivity: Let’s face it. In the midst of everything you and your staff have to do in the course of a day, little time remains to try to solicit new business. Not to mention that it requires energy and persistence – two things that can wear thin by 5 p.m. That’s where our experts come in. Without the burden of telesales bogging down your agenda, you can commit your time to clients and the other aspects of your work that need you the most. This can lead to increased productivity for your in-house staff, and may even help reduce stress!
- Reduced Costs: Our operators work remotely and virtually, which eliminates the need for you to purchase, install, or maintain any costly technology to start on service. Many businesses these days are working with limited operating budgets, and utilizing an answering service to make your outbound appointment calls can reduce the necessity for increased administrative personnel, thus saving you from the expense of salaries, benefits, and larger office space. We also offer month-to-month plans and per-minute billing, ensuring the affordability you need in a challenging economy.
- Increased Revenue: Outbound marketing and appointment setting require a hefty dose of subtlety, especially when people are often immediately turned off by the concept of cold calling. Our call center staff has a polished phone manner that will gently relay information to prospective customers and peak their interest just enough to want to come in and meet with you in person. It’s that considerate, no-pressure attitude that will help you bring in new clientele and increase revenue. We succeed when you succeed.
We take pride in what we do, and we want you to feel the same way. Find out what we are all about and experience the SAS difference firsthand. That way, you can make an informed decision in choosing the right dedicated agent service for your outbound calling. There are no hidden fees or gimmicks, so you have nothing to lose! Contact us today, and take the first step towards a packed calendar and climbing sales. Specialty is the leading telemarketing call center for insurance appointment setting, providing professional representation of your brand and image, all day and every day.