Some days, the wheels fall off – literally. That’s where you come in. Stranded drivers want personal service. That’s where we come in.
Whether commuting to and from work, going shopping, returning from an evening out, or travelling across the country on vacation, there are people on the road all the time; this means that there will always be people experiencing car trouble. When cars break down, drivers will be calling you for help. The question is will you be there to answer? Specialty’s towing dispatch service will.
Average tow: $100. Putting stranded motorists on hold: lost business. When drivers need you, you need an answering service you can count on. For about $5 a day, SAS can help.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
People dealing with problematic automobiles are usually irritated, to say the least. Something that they depend upon has let them down, and they are in no mood for more upset. The last thing they want to hear when they call a towing company is a computer-generated voice giving them a menu of options that will further extend their distress. It is a fact that almost 70% of people hang up in frustration if they cannot speak to a real person. Can you really afford to lose 70% of your current or potential customers? A person who is calling for a tow truck needs help, they need it now, and they need to talk to a live-voice operator who can help allay their feelings of anger and desperation. A partnership with SAS offers the type of service that you would expect if it were you who needed the tow truck.
What We Can Do.
We employ experienced, professional receptionists who will provide the human touch your clients value. Our call center is staffed with over 300 specialists who work hard to achieve prompt, efficient service by answering every call within 3 rings or less. A partnership with the SAS team delivers:
- 24/7 Inbound Answering: Agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We know that your services are required at unpredictable times, and we are always ready to provide a courteous, knowledgeable, live-voice response whenever your phones ring. A list of your FAQs will help us to provide callers with pricing estimates and availability for local and long-distance towing.
- Dispatching Services: SAS’ business messaging services will make sure that all of your customers are assisted as quickly and capably as possible. Following your criteria and protocols for prioritization, we can contact you or your employees by phone, text, email, or pager with whatever information you need to get going. We will maintain communication, regularly assessing drivers’ location and estimated time of arrival. Additionally, if you are a motor club or emergency road service like AAA or Better World Club, we can accommodate your specific procedures for call handling and tow truck dispatch.
- Towing for Unauthorized Vehicles: We’ve all seen them – the glaring signs that say, “unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.” And yet, people regularly ignore them! By forwarding your number to us, we can act as the call center for those unfortunate individuals whose cars have been towed to your remote lot.
- Bilingual Support: To accommodate our increasingly diverse population, we offer answering services in both English and Spanish. You never have to worry that a language barrier will get in the way of you and potential business. With our team, there is no such thing.
By using our affordable services, we guarantee quality communication with customers and rapid responses from staff. Here’s what the right answering service means to you:
- Increased Efficiency: Using the industry’s best answering service not only assures customer satisfaction, but it will allow you to use your current employees in a much more efficient and cost-effective manner, thereby increasing productivity. Month-to-month plans and per-minute billing make our service a flexible, financially viable solution for your towing company. That leads to an overall reduction in your expenses, and more money available for capital expenditures, all of which boost your bottom line.
- No Additional Equipment or Staffing: Our staff works remotely and virtually, ensuring that you will not have to purchase or install any expensive equipment or hire additional administrative personnel to man your front office. We have the resources and we make them work for you, potentially saving you thousands of dollars per year in administrative costs.
- Professional Representation: Your customers need the reassurance that a reliable, competent company is going to be there in their time of need. The operators at SAS provide incomparable service, guaranteed to leave your customers feeling confident in their decision to call you.
Regardless of the size of your business, allowing us to answer your phones gives you the opportunity to focus on your most important asset: clients. Take advantage of our 2-week free trial. It won’t be long before you see that we have the telecommunications services you need to survive and thrive in a highly competitive business. Specialty is the leading dispatching service for towing companies, bringing superior customer care along for the ride on every phone call.