Philanthropy. It makes the world go round. The more seeds you sow, the more your non-profit will grow.
Non-profit agencies provide an invaluable service to people near and far. You and your staff take great pride in your philanthropic organization, and you work diligently to make a tangible difference. Most people take non-profits for granted, not realizing the tremendous amount of time and energy that go into keeping things running. When funding is largely if not entirely dependent on contributions from charitable citizens, it can be a challenge to raise money while simultaneously offering your services to the community. The good news is, Specialty’s fundraising call center can help.
Why waste valuable time on calls when event planning and grant writing need attention? With SAS on your phones, our low cost service = greater rewards for your society.
SASDelivering Outstanding Customer Support
SAS employs a team of over 300 highly skilled call center agents working within the continental United States. We are experienced in fundraising techniques, and we can provide both inbound and outbound assistance for your agency. We know that your operating budget is limited, so it is not always feasible to hire additional staff to manage contribution calls. Our service gives you the best of both worlds – all the help you need at a price you can afford.
How It Works.
With our group of professional and gracious live-voice receptionists at your service, you can rest easy knowing that every call into your organization will be handled with impeccable care. Altruism makes people feel good. From their very first phone call to watching their dollars at work in the world, we want your callers to feel proud of donating to your non-profit. SAS offers:
- Inbound Calling: There may be certain times of the year when your agency is running a pledge drive. That means you will have an influx of inbound calls, and more than likely, not enough staff to keep up with them. It is most impersonal to have your callers greeted by voicemail or an automated system, and that is why our friendly inbound telemarketing representatives are always available to speak with your sponsors. Inbound calls will be managed by our large operator pool. Integrating with your online software, we can process payments, compile donation information and forward this to your staff whenever you wish.
- Outbound Calling: If you would like us to work off a preferred donor list and solicit funding at particular intervals, we have dedicated agents who can assist you. We will work with you to ensure that our staff is trained in the particulars of your organization. The better we understand your practices, the more polished an image we can present during every call. Whatever your needs, we will tailor our service to fit you.
- 24/7 Answering: Donations don’t follow a timetable. There is no telling when the mood will strike citizens to contribute to your trusted non-profit. That is why our operators work around-the-clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Whether you would like to utilize our services for special fundraising events or for year-round coverage, we are there when you need us.
Fundraising is time consuming. Although you can’t operate without it, it can be a distraction, detracting from the day-to-day obligations of maintaining your agency. The good news is that our call center is here to support you. Whether we are acting as an information line for school fundraising programs, assisting with event registration for charity events, or making outbound calls to solicit local vendors for a charitable coupon book, we can do it all. Investing in our national service can:
- Provide a Professional Appearance: Presenting a world-class image to your benefactors is essential for any non-profit agency. Our caring and reliable agents act as an extension of your business. With us manning your phones, callers will think they are speaking to you directly. Whether inbound or outbound calling, your donors will be treated as the most valuable asset to your organization – because they are!
- Increase Productivity: When your phones are ringing off the hook, getting your other work done is a tall order. Our call center staff can help. Without the added stress of a busy phone, your employees can spend more time working on providing services for the people who need you. Less stress leads to happier, more productive employees!
- Increase Funding: During your fundraising campaigns, the more individuals you reach, the more likely donations will come your way. Every call your organization receives is an opportunity for citizens to make a difference, and backed by our know-how and expert call handling, we make it easy for them to do so. Let SAS’ live phone answering services help you help the communities you serve.
Still not 100% sure that we are the right fit for your organization? Try us on for size with our 2-week free trial! It is our goal to have a positive impact on the success of your non-profit. With 2 weeks on us, you get to see what we are all about, no strings attached. What do you have to lose? Specialty is the leading call center for fundraising outsourcing, possessing the confidence and experience that will make the most out of every call.