So you’ve made the decision to use an answering service, and after much deliberation and thought, you’ve come to the conclusion that Specialty Answering Service is the right fit for you. Hooray!
But wait, there’s more. SAS is more than just a virtual receptionist service. Aside from giving your customers 24/7 live operator assistance, you’ll enjoy free, on-demand access to our unique user interface, where you can do everything from listening to call recordings to editing your call script to integrating with various external programs that will support your operations.
The SAS Desk web portal is chock full of resources to help you stay organized and keep track of customers’ requests.
- Want us to schedule appointments? Link your Google Calendar to the app in our portal that will allow our operators to do just that.
- Use a helpdesk? Integrate the Desk.com or Zendesk app into your call script, and support tickets will be created in your platform. No copy and pasting necessary!
- Running your business on a CRM? Link Specialty Answering Service with Salesforce or Zoho to create leads, create contacts, create cases, and more.
- Need to log your information in a different format? The Google Sheets app will push data directly to your online spreadsheet.
- Maybe you already have leads but don’t have the time to call them. Configure our Outbound Calling app to have our professional operators qualify your leads for you!
- Do you have a rotating on-call schedule? Check out our On-Call app, which allows you to create multiple calendars, complete with custom time blocks, messaging options, and color-coding.
- Want to give your colleagues access to your message portal or send calls to specific departments for follow-up? Add a few new users, or share call details by creating a Share URL.
In addition to all of these great features, our Reports section offers a convenient way to review your usage, download custom reports, track calls by hour, and more.
- Want stats on how people heard about your business? Generate a Script Step Report to see the info at-a-glance.
- Need to see how many calls you received over that busy holiday weekend? We have that, too.
- Want to find out which operators are taking your calls, and rate their performance? We have your back.
And if that’s not enough, we also have a mobile app for iPhone and Android devices that gives you on-the-go access to your calls and message details! We are constantly improving our technology to provide a level of connection and convenience that you won’t find anywhere else.
With Specialty Answering Service, the possibilities are endless. If you’re already using us, please take advantage of some of our apps and features. If you’re not using us, what are you waiting for? Give us a try, and go crazy!!